Chapter 7

*Yarelli P.O.V.*

I woke up to someone shaking me lightly. 

"Yarelli,  wake up" the voice said.

"leave me alone" I said stuffing my face back into the pillow. 

"come on and make me pancakes please!!" I instantly recognized this voice as andreas.

" are you kidding its like 3 in the morning,  go back to bed." I said in a groggy voice. 

"it's 2 in the afternoon actually, get your ass up " I cringe at her choice of words. 

" Andrea don't say that word say buttcheek " I said

" I don't give a fuck " she yelled from across the hall. 

I know everytime I scold her for her language she curses more on purpose to pester me. I then swiftly get up to make Andrea those pancakes before she kills me. she was already seated, slouching may I add. I went up to her back and pounded it 3 times with my fist gently.  indicating for her to sit up straight. 

"sit up straight you don't want a hunch back when your a grandma " I told her nonchalantly as I passed her

"Well sorry we can't be as PERFECT as you. " she said sarcasm dripping in her voice. 

"you're right " I winked at her and laughed loudly.  she just shook her head while a light laugh escaped her lips. 15 min later both me and Andrea were digging into our stack of pancakes. just then there was a knock at the door.

"Andrea please go get that " I told her. she was about to sass me back but I gave her my best puppy dog eyes.

"uurrg fine!!  " she said giving in. 

puppy dog face ALWAYS works on her especially if it's me. I could hear a male voice taking.  I shrugged it off probably someone trying to sell us cookies.

"she's in the kitchen come in " I hear her say.

just then niall walked in

"YARELLI!!" he said hugging me

"hi niall " I said. he then pulls me into a warm embrace. 

"what are you doing here?" she asked me 

"Oh right,  you left your wallet at Harry's house. he was going to come but he thinks you hate him so he sent me. "

"Oh Well Thanks niall. Oh sorry how rude am i this is my step Sister /best friends Andrea,  Andrea this is niall. " i introduces them. i could have sworn i saw Niall's eyes light up. he pulled her into an embrace they looked so cute. he was taller than andrea by like two heads. who's short now i thought to myself since andrea was the one to always tease me about my height.  

"Well I should be heading now, Harry's in the car bye " he said quickly as he ran out the door hoping we didn't notice his Rosey cheeks.

me and andrea just stood there in the kitchen in silence. i then spoke up

" you have a crush on his dont you?" i asked her gently

"noooooooooooo" she said obviously stating the opposite.

"andrea you NEVER blush"

she just stood there quitely looking at the floor blushing. just then niall came charging back in without a care in the world and took the rest of my pancakes. i stood there trying to process the fact that niall fucking horan just took my pancakes. OH HELL NO!! i thought. i instantly ran as fast as i could with an injured leg after him, but by then it was no use he was basically already in harry's car

"JUST LIKE ANDREA I SEE!!" i yelled after him. All you could hear was the roar of his laugh slowly fadding as they speed by.

                  *Niall P.O.V.*

we were outside of yarellis house to bring her wallet since she forgot it at Harry's yesterday. 

"mate could you do me a favor? " Harry asked me.

"yeah sure " I replied 

"could you go give this to her I can't do it she hates me" he said nervously

"sure " I said I got out of the car and knocked on the door.  as I waited I looked down, hopping from one feet to the other.  I heard the door open I had my biggest smile on but it soon faded when I saw the most beautiful girl in front of me.  she was short almost as short as yarelli but not quite. she had long brown curly hair and the most beautiful eyes. I shamelessly racked my eyes down her body. she was wearing a big T-shirt and some booty shorts. 

"hello" the girl said as she waved her hand in from of my face. I quickly snapped out of my daze.

"sorry uh is yarelli there? " I asked in a slow voice as I looked into her hypnotizing eyes. 

"yeah she's in the kitchen come in" she said she then opened the door fully, stepped aside and extended her arm towards the inside of the house.

"Thank you " I said.  she just nodded

as I entered the kitchens I see yarelli on the table eating a HUGE stack of pancakes. 

"YARELLI" I scream at her.

"hi niall " she responds in a timid voice.

"what are you doing here?" she asked me 

"Oh right,  you left your wallet at Harry's house. he was going to come but he thinks you hate him so he sent me. "

"Oh Well Thanks niall. Oh sorry how rude am i this is my step Sister /best friends Andrea,  Andrea this is niall. "

you could tell Andrea was nervous because she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.I felt as though I've known her for years. she then extended her arm So we can shake hands. little did she know i dont do hand shakes instead I  pulled her into a hug. she was so tiny and small it made me smile widely. our boodies fit perfectly together like two puzzle pieces.

"Well I should be heading now, Harry's in the car bye " i said quickly as I sprinted towards the door hopping they didn't notice my Rosey cheeks. 

I walked out closing the door behind me. I got into the car and Harry asked me.

"how was it?  "

"it was good,  yarelli was cool her and her friend Andrea were in the kitchen eating pancak- " I stopped my sentence and yelled

"SHIT I FORGOT SOMETHING!!! " I quickly got out of the car and walked right in considering she didn't lock her door right after I left.  I quickly headed into the kitchen and grabbed yarelli stacks of pancakes. I noticed Andrea was blushing and yarelli was just frozen trying to comprehend what was happening. I ran toward the doors yarelli hot on my heels.

before I entered the car I heard her scream

"JUST LIKE ANDREA I SEE " all I could do was laugh.  I got in the car and told Harry.

"STEP ON THE GAS GO GO!!!! " and before I knew it yarellis house what out of view.

--------------------

pretty lame chapter I know sorry guys

follow me on twitter @DarcyYarelli

ilysm

-yayafatchecks2194