Chapter 12

Harry P.O.V

Its 3:00 am and I haven't got a wink of sleep. I keep thinking about Yarelli and how she left without a trace. I don't know what ran through my mind saying Stella was my girlfriend. The truth was she was just a girl I met and used her for a distraction, nothing more nothing less.

The frustration started to rise within me. I called Andrea but clearly she was ignoring me sending all my calls straight to voice mail. In a swift movement I tugged my jeans on and threw a shirt over my head. I swiftly snatched my keys and wallet walking to my car. When I got to Andrea and Yarelli's house I knocked only for the door to open and reveal a shirtless Niall and a half naked Andrea.

" Hey man whats up? come in" Niall said.

" Just came to see if any of you have heard from Yarelli?" I replied.

" Yeah, shes at Blake's house" Andrea said sending me daggers with her piercing brown eyes.

"Who's Blake" I ask clearly trying to hide how annoyed I was at the fact she was sleeping in another mans house that was not mine.

"Why do you care? huh? don't you have Stella." Andrea told me.

"Stella is not my girlfriend." I said

" Whatever i'm going to bed" she said clearly pissed and Niall silently walked behind her. I knew she was hiding something. just then I saw a light appear from Andrea's phone. It was a text from her brother. just then the idea crossed my mind to look through her and Yarelli's messages. I know what I was about to do wasn't right but I just needed to know where she was. As I read through the messages I saw Yarelli had texted her an address and where the key was hidden. I quickly copied the address on a separate sheet of paper and just as I put Andrea's phone back into place Niall came back out.

"Don't worry man she'll be fine" he told me gripping my shoulder to reassure me.

"I know" I said with my head down.

" You should go back home and get some sleep you'll see her tomorrow ok?"

"Yeah thanks man" I tell him and we gave each other a bro-hug.

"Goodnight" he tells me.

" Goodnight"

7:00 AM

Its seven o'clock in the morning and I can't decided weather I should go after Yarelli or not. I didn't want to give her or Andrea another reason to be pissed at me. Yet the selfishness in me told me I just had to go and without control over my body I was already out the door. As I arrive at this guys house she staying at I take a deep breath before stepping out of my car. I quickly and quietly walk to his front porch and bend down to grab the key were she told Andrea it would be. I enter the key and turn it slowly as I hear it click, I open the door slowly and my blood begins to boil at the sight before me.

"Whats going on here?" I say causing them to quickly turn around.

* Yarelli P.O.V.*

I woke up to blaring music and a great smell of Pancakes. Thankfully Blake didn't have a two-story house so as soon I got on my wheelchair I went out to the kitchen where Blake was dancing around in nothing but boxers. I quietly try to stifle a laugh it was quite amusing to see him dance awkwardly. Soon after I couldn't hold it any longer and I started laughing loudly causing him to turn around. A blush creep on his cheeks and he had an embarrassed smile plastered on his face.

"Aw Blake don't be shy it's just me" I told him

"Your right now come on dance with me"

"uh Blake i'm kinda stuck in a wheel chair" I replied awkwardly

"oh right let me help you" he said trying to pick me up but just then he slipped on sock on the floor and he was suddenly on top of me

The worst part of all is that I heard someone shout

"Whats going on here?" and instantly every bone in my body knew it was Harry. Me and Blake quickly turned around.

"H-Harry what are you doing here." I said slightly out of breath

"what are you doing in my house and how do you know Yarelli? " He said helping me up and placing me in my wheelchair where I was quick to hide behind him.

"I came to Pick her up to take her home and how I know her is none of your business Yarelli lets go" He said reaching out for me but just as he was Blake pushed him backwards.

"she isn't going anywhere with you mate" he growled at harry clearly underestimating him due to the fact the he was taller than harry but a few inches. Just then harry grabbed his collar and pushed him against the wall clearly surprising Blake

"You want to say that again mate?" Harry told Blake

I quickly wheeled my way to the two boys and tried separating them

"Please stop harry let him go ill go with you just let him go" Tears where now forming in my eyes as I tugged harry shirt. "Please Please" I begged Harry finally let him go

"get your stuff where leaving " Harry said not even giving me a second glance as he walked towards the door "ill be waiting outside"

I quickly turned to blake " blake im sorry i had no idea i swea-"

"Its fine yarelli just be careful ok? Text me when you get home alright?"

"Of course bye thanks for letting me stay again" i said truly being grateful

" anytime mi casa es tu casa" he said in a terrible acent

"Oh gosh im leaving now" i said laughing. As i am wheeling myself out i see harry leaning agianst his car waiting for me. As soon as he sees me he is quick to help me.

"Here let me help" he says picking me up and putting me inside his car. He grabbed the seatbelt ready to place it on me but i take it from him.

"I got it" he simply nods and fold the wheel chair and places it in the back of his range rover. He soon walks over to his side and starts the car. Im honestly really mad at him but im trying to stay calm the doctor told me its bad for me. We drive in complete silence until i notice him pass my house.

"Where are you going? You just passed my house" I ask him

"I know we are going to mine" he simply states

"No harry i dont want to take me back"

"We are going to mine yarelli ill take you home later"

"What makes you think that you have the right to have an intimate moment with me at my house, hours later confess you have a girlfriend and drag me to your house agiant my will" I shout i literally just hit my breaking point fudge what the doctor said.

"Ill explian please just come inside" His eyes were begging I finally gave up

"Fine"

-----------------------------------------------

So like its been like 2 years since ive updated lol

Hope you guys enjoyed this crappy chapter I swear ill try to update more

My twitter is still @DarcyYarelli in case yall forgot.

-yaya