Chapter 3

*Yarellis P.O.V.*

The end of the day neared and before I knew it, it was time to leave. despite the fact that Harry prohibited me to go out with Steve tonight I was still planning on going.  he is no one to tell me what to do. I hardly even know Harry! 

yet I still can't denie the attraction I felt towards him. something about him was so captivating and I just didn't know what. 

as I walked down the schools halls I felt a light tap on y shoulder. I quickly turn around to find Steve with a huge smile. 

"Oh hello Steve." I said to him as I embrace him in a big strong hug. he smelled rather nice if I may add. 

"hey beautiful" he replied

"sorry about Harry,  don't listen to him im still going."

"that's great, so what time should I pick you up?"

"how about 5:30? does that sounds good?"

"sounds perfect! Oh hey before you go can I have your number so you can text me the address? "

"of course" I said

he handed me his phone and I saved my number. he as Well did the same thing with my phone. he then embraces me into a big hug. from the corner of my eye I see Harry shooting daggers at us,  but instead I decide to ignore him. I push my face deeper into his chest,  close my eyes and deeply inhale his Cologne.  we soon unwrap ourselves from the warm embrace. 

"bye sunshine I'll see you later."

he swiftly kissed my cheek before making his way to his car where he then again waved at me. I then headed towards my car and turned the key so that the engine roared to life. I was about to reverse and speed off of the schools campus grounds but not before meeting

Harrys sad eyes

................................,...............

I was wrapped around in my towel. my wet hair dripping onto the carpet. I walked over to my closet in search for something cute and casual.  I didn't want to make it look like I tried,  but I didn't want to look like I made No effort either. so, I decided to go with a floral , light high waist denim shorts. I then slipped on my white converse and I was ready to go.  my phone vibrated,  Steve's name appeared on the screen

Steve: hey you think you can send me your address?

I quickly messaged him my address, he replied with a simple OK I'll be there in 5 minutes.  I walked down stairs seeing Andrea, my brother Franky and my parents. 

"where are you going?" Andrea asked

"this boy from my class invited me for coffee, is that OK with you guys?" I asked them

"of course sweetie just don't come back late, it's a school night alright." my mom said in her delicate voice

"OK Thanks mom, Thanks dad" I said

meanwhile Andrea gave me the stare,  the one that said 'you better explain everything ' I gave her a small smile and nodded in her direction.  I soon got a text from Steve telling me he was waiting outside.

"Well I'll be heading now he's waiting outside." I announce

"OK have fun,  be safe" my dad reminds me

"always! " I shout

I see Steve leaning outside of his car looking absolutely stunning.  he was wearing a black long sleeve shirt and some dark skinny jeans. 

"hey" I said

"hey" he said pulling me into his arms.  I could feel eyes on us and when I turn around.  I saw everyone looking out the window spying on me.  once they noticed they have been caught they all quickly closed the curtains.

"sorry about them, their just being nosey" I said

"it's OK, are you ready to go? " he asked

"yeah of course " I replied

"then let's get going " he said as he opened the door for me. 

                       *Harrys P.O.V.*

when I saw her in his arms a pang of jealousy corded through my body.

why was I so jealous? 

she was just another girl I wanted to fuck, right? 

I watched as they exchanged numbers and he left to his car as Well as yarelli. she was about to speed off but not until looking me dead in the eyes.  her eyes immediately soften she then reversed her car and left without glancing at me again.

as I was walking towards my car,  I see the girl I was flirting with earlier in class.  I only did it to make yarelli jealous.  I don't know why I did it though and I'm not sure if I wanted to know. I started heading her direction and quickly grabbed her arm. 

" you Christina get ready were going out tonight" I said to her. No clear emotion in my voice. 

"my names crystal" she huffed I'm annoyance. 

"sure whatever" I said as i tugged her arm towards the direction of my car. 

I have a plan, a really unexpected good one. 

-------------------------

sorry I'm always so late on updates my computer didn't want to upload the chapter so I had to rewrite it on my phone.  hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I will also be posting a bunch of sneak peaks and the characters outfits on instagram

so follow me at

forevergoldstay

also, follow me on twitter @DarcyYarelli

ilysm very very much

-yayafatchecks2194