Character's Profile

Rintarou Asahina(Hinata)

A well knowned famous adventurer...father of Mira

Miwa Asahina

Soon to be step mother of Mira and soon to be wife of Yumiro Kyoji...Mother of the Asahina Brothers..Also a well knowned apparel maker...

Yumira Asahina(Hinata)

Only Daughter of Rintarou Asahina...

Julie(pet squirl of Mira)

Mira's guardian ever since she was young...Julie was always there to protect her specially against her soon to be brothers

Masaomi Asahina

The oldest son of the Asahina family with the age of 31. He is a doctor who is well versed in medicine. However, he is not as competent as he seems, as he faints at the sight of blood. He loves children and shares a special bond with the youngest brother, Wataru.

Ukyo Asahina

Second son of the Asahina family aged 29. He is a successful lawyer and acts as the mother figure to the household. He cooks, cleans and helps the others study for school. He has a calm and reliable personality but can also be very talkative.

Kaname Asahina

Third son of the Asahina family aged 26. He has the charms of a playboy and a womanizing nature, but he is actually a monk.

Hikaru Asahina

Fourth son of the Asahina family aged 25. He is a cross-dressing novelist who likes watching his older brothers reactions around Ema. He had gone to Italy for a short time to gather material for his work. Hikaru seems to know almost everyone of his brothers that they have feelings toward Ema, even making a chart called "Brothers Conflict" as his hobby.

Tsubaki Asahina

The fifth son and one of the triplets aged 24. He is a voice actor alongside his identical triplet brother Azusa. He is cheeky and pushy, but is hard-working and is passionate about his career. . He loves and cares for Azusa.

Azusa Asahina

The sixth son and one of the triplets aged 24. Like his identical triplet brother Tsubaki, he is also a voice actor. However, he is calmer and less tenacious than Tsubaki and is usually the one to keep Tsubaki in check. 

NAtsume Asahina

The seventh son and one of the triplets also aged of 24. Unlike Azusa and Tsubaki, he is a fraternal triplet. He is the CEO of a game company that makes one of Ema's favorite games, "Zombie Hazard". Unlike the rest of the brothers, he lives alone. He has a blunt way of talking but is very good at looking after others. 

Lousie Asahina

The eighth son of the Asahina family with the age of 21. He works as a hairdresser. He is a beautiful and mysterious man, always looking up at the clouds. He is the only other person beside Ema who can communicate with Juli and promises him that they will protect Ema. 

Subaru Asahina

The ninth son of the Asahina family who just turns 20  He is a college sophomore and is very athletic, being on the basketball team. He has no knowledge about girls, so he doesn't know how to deal with them. As a result, he gets tense when around Ema. 

Lori Asahina

The tenth son of the Asahina family aged 18. He is a high-school senior and is known for having a prince-like behavior. He is very popular, even well known in other high schools. He is very accepting of Ema when she comes in to the family. Iori has a knowledge of any type of flower and what they mean.

Yussuke Asahina

The eleventh son of the Asahina family aged 17. He is a delinquent and classmate of Ema. He has a righteous personality and hates anything to be incorrect, despite also being a delinquent. He had already had a crush on Ema at school before she had become his "sister" and is very confused when she is accepted in the family.

Fuuto Asahina

The twelfth son of the Asahina Family aged 15. He is in the 9th grade and is a very popular idol. He has a devilish and cheeky personality. However, he can be very mature for his age. He loves to tease Ema about being his "beautiful idiot sister". He later has romantic feelings toward Ema.

Wataru Asahina

The thirteenth and youngest son of the Asahina family with the age of 10. He is a ten-year old in the 5th grade. He is sweet and honest, but very spoiled. His sometimes spoiled behavior may be due to the over-protection of his older brothers.