Chapter 24

Myra's P.O.V.

“So this is how these lovely four ladies decides to spend their first Friday night after school starts,” Hector said walking into the living room with a smile on his face. By ’you ladies’ he meant me, Riley, Danielle and Katrina. Trust me it took a lot to convince Katrina to hang out with us instead of studying. 

“Yup!” Riley said lifting her Reese cup in the air. 

“What are you doing on this Friday night?” I asked him and he shrugged before sitting down and laying his head on Danielle’s shoulder. “ I’m kicking it back with the girl’s, since I barely know anyone at school, no one invited me to any parties.” 

“ School just started, what type of idiot’s would through a party because school in sensation, if anything they should be hitting some books.?” Danielle asked flipping through the channel. “ The Idiot’s that actually know how to have fun unlike you guys.” 

“Hey!” we all yelled at him while Danielle punched Hector in his arm. “ No offence!” he yelled before Danielle could punch him in the arm. 

“By the way, where’s the guys? I feel to surrounded by females?” “They’re out back, doing wolf type stuff,” Riley, “ Jessie and Anthony are somewhere with the Alpha.” 

“Talking about Alpha, shouldn’t you be doing Alpha female type stuff. The only thing I seen you do in the past week was sit, eat and sleep.” Riley growled at him and again, Hector put his hands up in defense. “ You really know how to sweat talk a girl, bro.” Danielle said laughing in Hector’s face. 

“---and you, in a couple of weeks you’ll be Beta female. Shouldn’t you be doing something related to your title?” he asked me, I just rolled my eyes at him. “ For your information Riley and I take care of the kids in the nursery and then we help Kora cook breakfast and dinner.”

There was a knock behind us and we all turned around to see Leo standing in the door way. Leo is 21 and attends a local college. I feel sorry for him because every summer, for four years straight, he would try to find his mate under the full moon but that always ended up with him alone. I remembered how I felt when I thought no one was coming for me.

"Hey Leo." Riley said turning to him and smiling, oh yeah--leo is Riley's cousin. "Hey Riley, Myra, Katrina, Hector----and?" he looked at Danielle funny trying to remember her name. Instead of her answering she turned around and started flipping through the channle's again. 

"Her name is Danielle." Riley said sitting up to look at leo, " And she gots to go to the potty," Danielle got up and walked out the room with her dark hair swaying behind her. There was an uncomfortable silence before Riley broke it. 

" Leo---I think you should try a different approch."Riley suggested and we all nodded. Every knew his little secret, everyone but Danielle. " If your aiming to chram a girl, you shouldn't act like you don't know her name especailly when it comes to that one. She a drama queen," Hector said as he kicked his feet up on the sofa. 

" If you really want to show her that you like her why don't you just ask her out." Katrina asked him. Leo walked over and sat on the sofa next to Katrina where Danielle was sitting before. " If I can't even make her talk to me how and I suppose to ask her out. I wish we just hard another mating ceremony that is less than a year away."

" I got an Idea!!!" Riley screamed excitingly sitting up and facing us. " I'm becoming Alpha female!" she cheer and we all look at her like she was high. " Riley, I think your having a blonde moment." Hactor pointed out and Riley slightly growled at him. Out of all people Riley is always Hector target to make fun of. He doesn't pick on me and Katrina since we're his brothers mate and he knows that they would find out about it.