Chapter two (~part 2~)

(Warning: things get a bit steamy;) )

POV:
Evelyn...

To be continued...

"I've missed my friend..."

His voice still rang in my head. I didn't want to turn around and face him. Two years. After two long years he decided to come back. He had left and didn't even have the audacity to tell me about it.

What a coward.

I turned around to face the beauty that was waiting for me and no doubt it took my breath away again. I cursed my self for being like this.

"Lucus..." my voice was just a mere whisper but I knew he had heard me.

Lucus Gillin was as handsome as ever. Even more than he was two years ago. With crystal blue eyes and fluffy blonde hair, he was a girls dream. He used to be in my school before he left. Of course he was a senior but every girl died before him. He was that 'popular guy' that was every boys dream.
His gentle features from two years ago were replaced with a much attractive look. With buff shoulders and a tall figure, there is no doubt that there would be an eight pack replaced with his six ones a long time back.

But I'm sure Ethan is much more stronger and sexier...

What is wrong with me! Eve snap out of it!

Lucus and I have had a pretty complicated history. We are lovers. Well were.
We dated back then. I was a bit too young to date but I couldn't resist him. Other than us dating he was also a family friend which concluded us being close friends.

You could say that he was my everything back then. I was a love sick puppy who thought that her dream has come true of finding her prince. His handsome eighteen year old self always made me go crazy. Knowing that I had the schools most attractive guy dating me was a dream come true.

"It's been too long" he voiced out breaking the silence.

And indeed it had. Though I blame it on this bastard. We were a happy couple but when I came to his house one night thinking to surprise him on his birthday, well let's just say that was the last time I saw him.

I remembered the scene as if it happened yesterday.

As I was nearing his door, I could hear the unusual sounds. On further inspection, those sounds had turned into moans coming from Lucas and a girl.

My heart was breaking at every sound. My Lucas couldn't do it. No he would never cheat on me.

But fate is not always that nice.

I opened the door and caught them red handed. Lucas had pure shock covered on his face while the girl had a sour look, no doubt because of the interruption.

It did not take my emotions much long to spill out. Tears were running freely as I saw him getting out of the bed and coming towards me slowly.

I couldn't take it any longer and so I ran away before he could come any closer.

Anger, hurt, sadness, betrayal, all of these emotions were playing ringa-ringa roses inside my heart.

The next day I had learned that Lucas has left the town without telling anyone. My already broken heart broke even broke more after getting the news.

He didn't even come after me and explain what happened the other night. I was a total mess till the next few minutes until I woke up one day with a promise that I would never shed tears for a man who doesn't deserve me.