Chapter five

POV:
THIRD PERSON

She didn't know what had happened to her in these past few days. How could she like some man who she did not even know. She felt ashamed and embarrassed because she knew that even if she had to stay away she couldn't. Just like the rest of the female population, she was also smitten.

Every morning when she would get up, her thoughts would be about him. The sweet memories of how he made her heart flutter and how he did something to her stomach could not make her smile go away.

'Should I stop?'

Were her thoughts whenever she would think about him.

Now she was sitting at her vanity table thinking about when would be the next time she would meet him.

Her train of thoughts were interrupted with continuous beeps. She looked down to find her phones screen flickering. It was an unknown number so she ignored and went back to what she was doing. When the phone started buzzing again. She picked it up this time feeling annoyed.

'Hello!'

There was silence on the other side.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

She was about to cut the call when the voice came through.

"Hello bella."

Her breath was caught in her throat and she fidgeted a bit before settling uneasily.

"E-Ethan?" Her voice shook with fear and excitement. She couldn't believe he had called her.

"Yes darling it is me. Where are you?"

His voice made her insides melt like how they always did.

"I'm in my room..how did you get my number."

He chuckled and right there and then she wanted to kiss the living daylights out of him.

"That is not important my love. I will come to pick you up by eight sharp and wear a dress which is not too revealing. I have already spoken to your mother and she has agreed. See you later baby."

It took her a few seconds to process what he had said and a few more to figure out that he had hung up.

How dare he hang up on me?

He asked my mom?

I don't have any nice dresses!!

He didn't even tell me where we would be going!

The next thing she knew was that she was at her mothers door.
She barged in without knocking.

"Mother! How could you just agree to Mr.Grant? I don't even know him and the same goes for you. If daddy finds out he will be furious."

Her mother didn't even flinch when she barged in. She knew her daughter would come any moment and had just waited for this with a book in hand.

She let her daughter cool down a bit and then spoke.

"My dearest Evelyn. You may think that you can fool your mother but you cannot dear. I saw the way you both looked at each other at breakfast. It also came to me that you had lunch with him? Correct dear?