Chapter three

Chapter one
POV:
Evelyn

****
I'm running. I don't know where but I'm just running. I can't stop. It's as if my legs don't want me to stop.

It's dark and all that I can see are shadows. Are they chasing me? Is that the reason why I'm running?

Suddenly I come to a stop and I can't move.

''Hello darling''

That gruff and masculine voice. I've heard it before.

"Who are you?" I try not to stutter.

"We just met and you already forgot"

When I didn't say anything he speaks again.

"I'm here for you"

"What do you mea-"

But before I could complete I felt a rush of cool air touch my skin telling me he's gone and telling me something else..that he'll be back.
**

Third person POV:
She woke up with a start, unaware that her breathing was uneven and the sweat drops that lay on her forehead.

The dream was not really pleasant but she found something intriguing about it.

Then the nights events started to come back and colour rose to her almost pale cheeks.

She held her face in her hands and let out a long sigh.

'How could everything get out of control!' she thought.

The touch of his warm hands were still lingering on her body and somehow her body wanted more. She bought her hands to her lips and remembered how his soft but yet rough lips mingled with hers. It was if he left a part of him with her and she couldn't seem to forget him, which infuriated her the most.

She should report him for sexual assault but the only obstacle that stopped her was the feeling of pleasure. She could never deny that she loved every bit what he did to her.

Her thoughts made her feel more embarrassed than she ever had been but what could a virgin after all do.

With these thoughts she finally lay down and sighed one more time before closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.

****
POV: Evelyn

The chirping of the early birds and the voices coming from outside my room woke me. I was used to this routine so I really didn't mind waking up at this hour of the day.

The things that happened just a few hours ago started coming back again but I pushed them away and made a mental note to forget about it and move on. It's not like he would actually come back...or would he?

I just shook my head disagreeing and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

***

"I'm so exhausted!"

"Well I told you not to make a huge deal about my birthday"