Chapter 6

The next morning I woke up to the smell of food I walked down stairs and into the kitchen Diggy had his shirt off I couldn't help but stare.You like what you see Diggy said smiling to himself.I rolled my eyes and walked back upstairs to get dress me and the girls were going to have a girls day out. I went into the bathroom to do my hygiene things then I came out to put on leggings with a crop top with my red bottoms and my diamond jewelry set.I walked downstairs and headed towards the closet to get my coat Diggy came behind me saying where you going ma I responded by saying out then pushed him away and walked out.I met my girls at the mall and we went to the spa then we went shopping we had a blast when I got home it was 6:00 pm.I walked upstairs and turned on the shower I started to strip off my clothes and hop in as I began to sing It won't stop I felt a cold breeze on my back I turned around to face Diggy he grabbed me and pinned me on the wall saying who is he. I didn't know what to say I didn't know what he was talking about so I said fuck off Diggy he began to grab my ass knowing that I would melt so I said Diggy nobody I don't no who you were talking about I was with the girls all day today all he could say was oh.He began to kiss me and I wrapped my legs around him as he groped my ass.