Chapter 7

Diggy P.O.V 7 months later

Last night was the best night of my life i found out what the sex of the baby was .I turned over to see Tay gone as I head down stairs to she was cooking I just smiled to myself and all I could think of was she is definitely wife material.I snuck up behind her and she jumped when she noticed that it was me she playfully punched me and my arm.I gave her a kiss and told her good morning as I made my way to the couch to watch t.v and to think 9 more months and I will have a lil me or lol Tay running around here.I got a text enterupting me of my thoughts I looked down and saw it was from a Chyna saying

Babe I want you come over

I shook my head knowing exactly what she wanted so I went upstairs to get dress and then came back down and told Tay I had to go she said no the hell you don't you better sit your ass down I laughed because she was so serious. I sat down as my phone vibrated again Tay looked at me then saw I was idling at the phone I quickly stopped the she said let me see.So I tried to delete the messages from Chyna but she snatched it from me.Her face turned from a smile to a frown,damn I was caught.She started to turn off everything and and went upstairs I followed her she started packing her stuff I grabbed her hands preventing her not to go she came up to me I grabbed her waist she pushed me off her then slapped and punched the shit out of me for a pregnant girl she could still fight.I was trying to hold her hands and she kept trying to fight me I didn't no what to do so I kissed her at first she gave in but then she fought back I was panicking and I was getting angry I turned around and started walking out she yelled you will never see me and my child ever some other nigga will raise her. That did it I turned around and got in her face then slapped the shit out of her she looked at me with such hatred and that's when I realized I just hit her I went to her and tried to cuddle but she began to cry and started pushing away from me I told her Tay I'm sorry babe I will never hit you again she ended up crying herself to sleep I felt horrible I got up and started to make breakfast for her when she came down she looked scared she came went back up stairs when she saw me when I walked in the room she was on the floor crying I just cussed at myself and said baby I'm sorry I didn't mean to forgive me babe I will never ever hit you again I just couldn't hold it inside anymore.She looked at me and got up waddling to the bed and went to sleep I turned off the stove and stuff downstairs and came back upstairs to find that she was in bed staring at the ceiling she looked like she was thinking.I wrapped her in my arms as she began to cry on my shoulder.