Chapter 10

Today me and Cristian went to the mall to get clothes for Sky.I told Diggy we were going to Cumberland mall but we ended up going to arbor place.So we went their and we saw Princeton with another girl we walk into the store and cuss out Prince then I see Diggy coming from the back with this girl.I walked out with Cristian and Sky and we went to another store around 5 Sky was getting hungry and she needed to take a bath so we headed home.After I layed Sky down Diggy came in I went upstairs and locked the door he tried to open it but it was locked this time so I finished packing my stuff then unlocked the door and went to Sky's room and started packing her stuff Diggy came in and I kept packing he came to me and I said get the fuck off of me I grabbed Sky and walked out her room Diggy yelled don't leave me babe.I walked out and called Trevor he told me I can stay at his house.We went to his house and he have me a big hug and he showed me the guess room that we will be staying in.I got setteled in started to cook Sky was now 6months so she wanted her bottle so I gave it to her and she was happy .I got a billion text from Diggy but I didn't answer me,Trevor and Sky went to the mall and we saw Diggy of course Sky called her dada and he turned his head towards us then came running for Skylar.When he came closer he looked at me and said I'm sorry I just said come on Sky it is time to go.Diggy said Tay can I get my daughter u haven't seen her in the longest I said maybe on Friday just then Trevor came up to me and I gave him a kiss and said a babe.So I told Diggy to meet me at Chucky Cheeses at 12:00 pm and no later if he wasn't there by then, then he would not have another chance to get her until next Friday.