Chapter 37

Diggy P.O.V

I missed Tay so much she is wonderful I heard she gave birth to a beautiful little boy just to think that he could have been mine was crazy.I stared at a picture of me,her,Sky, and Riah.I see all the love I have,had, and still do for her and how at times I made her face ugly because I put my hands on her I feel so bad I want her, my body wants her I just want her so much and if I had a chance to turn back time and not put my hands on her or cheat on her or called her a hoe then I would take it all back.She is my everything but clearly she is in a happy state in her life.Who am I to go and mess that up for her?

Tay P.O.V

I got a call from the Doctor and she called me

Phone convo

Doc:Ms.Jackson their has been a problem it turns out that neither of the men you had tested were the fathers of your baby boy do you have any other person you wanted to test?

I dropped my phone and Alex came in I looked at him and said Alex the Doctor just called and said that Jason isn't your son he looked at me shook his head and walked back out I called Diggy and said I need you to meet me at Chucky Cheese in 30 minutes he moaned ok and hanged up I laughed and said he was getting head and answered the phone wow.I got the girls dress and I got Jay dress and I got myself dressed and we headed to Chucky Cheese.When we got their we all sat at the booth and ate.Then I told Diggy that the Doctor made a mistake and she said that neither Alex or Trevor are the father.He looked at me and said so your saying I'm the father then I said sadly yes.He looked at me and said are you serious I nodded then he smiled and grabbed Jason and said hey lil man I went to play with the girls and left them alone.About two hours later we left Diggy came to my house to spend time with his kids I went upstairs to change into something more comftorable I had on some sweat pants and a sports bra I changed Sky and Riah to some shorts and a tank top and put Jay on a onesie and socks I went down stairs and Diggy was playing Barbie with the girls while holding Jay he said omg girl like we need to go shopping and did you see that boy on Sesame Street he looked like he had cootiesss(in a high pitched girl voice).The girls laughed at him and so did I he turned around and smirked at me and said I can explain I laughed and grabbed my baby boy and fed him.After spending the whole day together with the girls and Jay and Diggy I couldn't help but think about what Diggy said how I'm a hoe and it took three time for me find out Jason's dad so how does that prove I'm not a hoe.I grab a sleeping Jay and go upstairs to put him to sleep I go back downstairs to see Diggy watching T.V and I tell him I'm going to bed he said ok do you want me to leave.I looked at him and said no you don't have to because I don't want to have to answer the girls question about where is Daddy and is Daddy home or I want to talk to my Daddy he laughs and says ok good night I say good night then he says Tay I love who you turned out to be and I'm sorry for everything and now that I look at you and see that your happy I don't want to mess it up you have a glow about yourself that I haven't seen since we first met.I blushed and said thank you and goodnight.When I woke up in the middle of the night I was in Diggy's arms I laughed and went back to sleep.

Diggy P.O.V

When I got up Tay was in my arms I smiled and got up and went into the shower she still had a few of my clothes there I guess she was to busy to get rid of.When I came back she was down stairs cooking along with Sky and Riah I guess she already fed Jay because he was sleep.(Jason was born on October 26,2013 his full name is Jason Aishawn (E-Shawn)Simmons). I helped her make pancakes she started giggling as I put some batter on her face she punched me playfully and we both looked in each other's eyes and then I got closer and grabbed her waist and kissed her 2minutes later she pushed away and finished making pancakes.Riah and Sky came and sat at the table.Jay woke up and Tay fed him we watched tv for a while then we all got dressed in purple,mint,pink,yellow and black every one had on their favorite color shirt with black leggings or pants.We had a family day out after we ate we went to the mall,then to lunch,then to Maxx Funn(Idk if you guys remember that place it's in Atlanta it used to be in Shannon mall before it closed down)then we went to take pictures,then we went to the fair and went home.