Chapter 29

Diggy P.O.V

Me and Tay been doing good I'm thinking about proposing to her I went to eat with the boys to talk then I des this bad ass chick she was a yella bone and she had a blonde bob and little boobs with a big butt she bad she almost look like she is related to Tay but Tay is a mocha color.I needed to get me some if her before the wedding the bitch was fine so I went to her and asked for her number and she gave it to me.Later on she text me

Lil ma:hey you wanna come over?

Me:yea I'm on my way send me the address

Lil ma:ight I gotta surprise for you

Me:something came up come over here ma

Lil ma: ok I'm on my way

Tay won't be back until like 3 hours from now so we should be fine as soon as she got here we got straight to the point she started riding and twisting and twerking I'm not even going to lie it was the bomb after she was done she left we have another "meeting" planned soon.

Tay P.O.V

Diggy has been very distant lately and he has been coming home at all times of the night thinking I'm sleeping and I think I know why.When he was in the shower his phone started ringing I answered

Girl:hey babe

Me:who is this

Oh I'm sorry im his secretary and I call him babe because I'm older then him

It's ok but can I take a message

Oh no it's fine just tell him that I called

Ok bye

Bye

After I dropped the girls off when I got to school it was crowded I bumped into this boy and dropped my things he was fine he looked just like Trevor as I looked into his eyes it was I grabbed my stuff and left and he grabbed my arm and was like I'm sorry Tay we don't have to be together I just want to be your friend maybe even BFF I chuckled and said fine and I accept your apology he then gave me a hug and I returned the favor and walked into the last period of the day 30 more minutes of school.

Diggy P.O.V

I was busting a nut with lil ma before Tay came home after she gave me head I gave it back and she tasted like strawberries then while I was finishing her Tay came in and yelled BA and she saw me giving the girl head she was pissed all she said was y'all can finish then she looked at the girl and said Jamia(Jah-my-ah)then lil ma said Tay I'm so sorry I didn't know I mean I know he had a woman but I didn't know she was you she looked at me and was like you cheated on me with my cousin she said nice seeing you Jamya and she stomped up stairs damn I'm in to deep.

Tay P.O.V

Im not even going to cry I started throwing his stuff out the window when he came in and he grabbed me and kissed me I was so disgusted you kissing me after you just went down on my cousin I can't right now Diggy just leave.Then as I'm throwing his Jordan's out he looks at me and he goes into the bathroom and brushes his teeth and comes back in I pretend like I'm sleep he goes in pick up the kids and 30 minutes later he came back and fed the kids as I'm watching tv Riah and Sky come in the room and say hey mommy then I said hey babies come sit by mommy they come sit by me and I turned on princess in the frog they were a little scared of the shadow man but they got over it and ended up going to sleep I put them in their rooms and go downstairs to see Diggy sleep and I turned of the tv and went upstairs in started to dose off until I felt a dip in the bed and I knew it was Diggy so I just got up and made a pallet on the floor and went to sleep in the middle of the night Diggy comes and wraps me in his arms so I got back up and got in the bed and he said damn Tay stop moving and I started to dose of when I felt the bed dip again then he wrapped his arm tight around my waist so I couldn't get up I was like fuck it and went to sleep.