Chapter 22

Diggy P.O.V

I can't believe I can't believe I hit her she'll never forgive me I know it .This morning she woke up before me and I guess she saw her face and punched me .I know she at the hotel she couldn't be at Trevor house.Damn I hit her her ugh him so stupid.

Tay P.O.V

I woke up at the hotel like a mile away I needed to just think I went and gave the girls a bath next thing I know someone was calling me through the hotel phone I picked it up and the clerk said someone was here to see me.I knew it was Diggy I said"no".Then he hung up.I hear a pound at the door and thought it was house keeping I opened the door and looked up to see Diggy.I tried to close the door but he blocked it he came in looked at me I went back to the bathroom to clean up the girls then Diggy came in saying can I talk to you for a minute then I said no can you leave.I stood up and got Sky and Riah out the tub and began to dry off Tiah and quickly put on her clothes then put on Sky clothes on I let them go in play.Diggy looked at me and said can we talk now? I looked at him.

Diggy P.O.V

I saw her face it can't believe I made my woman look like this.Tay then said I gave you another chance but you messed it up you promised to never put your hands on me again bur you did my children look at me like I'm some type of monster thanks to you.That really just wanted to make me hold her.She looked at me then I walked out I ran some warm water on a rag and put it on her face she winced a little bit but then she stopped.I looked at her and said baby I will never hit you again and if I do you can kill me.She looked into my eyes and walked out I looked at her as she went to the bathroom tears rushing down her face she said look at my face you did this I look like a monster and you're the reason why.She started pushing and beating on my chest yelling you're the reason why I look a mess and everyone stares at me while I walk by.I then pulled her into my arms at first she fought but not for too long she layed in my chest.As I wrapped my arms around her waist we went back into the bedroom and the girls were on each other sleeping I chuckled and put them into their beds and I layed down with Tay my hands snaked around get waist and her back and I held her she stared at me for a long as time then I looked back at her then I grabbed her face and said what ma?She touched my face then pulled me in for a kiss.After our kiss she took a bath to free some stress and I got in with her as she layed her head in my chest she turned around so her front part was by mine I was getting excited then she kissed me and got on her knees and start rubbing in my chest I loved her as i grabbed her ass she smiled then I touched her face she winced then I quickly pulled it down she laughed at me then turned around and layed on me until she fell asleep.