Chapter 30

Tay P.O.V

I woke up late because I didn't have school today so I went downstairs to see Riah,Sky,and Diggy eating breakfast.I sat down between Sy and Riah and started to eat my food when they were done I was a out to go in the play room with them but Diggy grabbed my wrist and I told him I want you out of my house and he said no then I said your right the girls wanted to go to a pool so I'll go to a hotel because you cheated on me and you gave her head and then tried to kiss me like I wanted to taste that shit hell no nigh you got me fucked up I went upstairs got my clothes and got Riah and Sky clothes and some toys and we got dress and went to a hotel I guess Diggy followed me because 15 minutes later he was in my room telling me to come home I didn't want to hear anything he had to say.Then I said you what nigga since you want to cheat on me I'll cheat on yo ass and make you taste another nigga nut how about that and he grabbed me and was like Tay don't do that.Tbh I don't know why he do that he saying he want to wife me up but then he cheat but it's whatever.Me and the girls went to the private pool and it wore them out I gave them a bath and washed their hair and layed them down for a nap and Diggy was their the whole time me and the girls slept on the bed while he slept on the couch since I woke up before everyone else I packed up and grabbed Sky and Riah and left and went to our house I changed the locks and now I was safe no more Diggy.

Diggy P.O.V

I woke up the hotel room was empty no kids no Tay no clothes no nothing I was pissed she really left me like that I went and checked out then went home as I try to unlock the door it won't open I ring the door bell I see Tay looking to see who it is then I saw her turn around and leave oh hell no I got something for her ass I go through the back and open the door I guess she forgot to change that lock I saw her in her room crying the girls were still sleep anyways she was on her phone crying saying how she love me but she don't know how long she can do this and she just want me to be faithful and how she need me and shit then whoever on the phone said I told yo ass to get with a real man like me and she just laughed and said whatever Trevor I got to get away from yo crazy ass he laughed and said alright ma I'm going to check on you later bye.I took that opportunity to walk in and she looked at me and just froze and said did you hear that then I nodded then she got up and went to the bathroom I grabbed her and pinned her to the wall an said babe I'm sorry then start kissing her at first she didn't kiss back but I squeezed her butt and she let my tongue explore her mouth I put her on the bed and start kissing on her neck and took off her clothes and put her on a t-shirt and took off my clothes and only had boxers on then we cuddled she was kissing on my chest and tracing my tattoos and then I kissed her and she dosed of in my arms.

Skylar P.O.V

I'm Skylar but my mama and daddy call me Sky I like ice scream and nashos those my favorite eat.My favwit colos are pink and I like princess aurora.

Mariah P.O.V

I'm Mariah but my mama and daddy call me Riah I like cookies and psketti.My favowit color puple I like Pwincess T (Tiana).

Tay P.O.V

A little bit more about my kids Skylar is a daddy lil girl she is more of the tomboy out of the two but she still likes girly things she likes getting messy but loves dressing up and shopping she is light skin curly hair brown eyes and she is 2 years old.Mariah is more elegant and loves Chinese and Italian food she is vey caring she is light skin a little bit darker,curly long hair ,and she is one.