Chapter 17

Diggy

I stared up at the ceiling I rolled over and Tay wasn't there I was getting worried until I remember why she wasn't her and what she did she was having sex with another man in my bed and with my child that was crazy I went to my moms house to find that Tay was talking to my mom as I went past her I murmured to myself hoe

Tay

Did he just called me a hoe when he was sleeping with my best friend I stood up and let Justine watch Sky she hasn't seen her in a while.

I went to Diggy's old room and looked for him he was in the bathroom so I sat on his bed waiting for him to come out.When he came out he looked at me and headed for the door I couldn't let him leave so I stood in front of the door and he looked at me and I spoke first to break the silence sorry babe please don't leave me I need you please you weren't there and I didn't know what to do I just needed someone I never meant to hurt you,you just weren't there. He looked at me and I looked at him he pushed me away from the door and walked out I started to cry right there. I went to the bathroom and splashed water on my face and walked out the room and went back into the dining room with Justine and Sky she looked at me and said how did it go I said not good and I began to cry and just then Diggy came into the room telling us he had to go we all looked at him including me and he wouldn't look back I just couldn't even breathe without him I began to cry harder silently.

Diggy P.O.V

I saw her crying I'm just playing hard to get I'll take her back adventually

But not right now.I went to my house and cleaned up the house because Tay was going to drop off Sky like we agreed to do every Saturday.At exactly 12:00 I hear my doorbell ring I open it to fine Tay and Sky I grabbed Sky hand and grabbed the bag from Tay's hand and she hugged and kissed Sky she looked at me really quickly and then said Diggy I'm sorry she looked at me waiting for me to say something when I didn't she walked away I ran to her and hugged her and said I forgive you she smiled and the I felt her cry then she kissed me next thing you know she pees on my leg and I looked at her and say did you just pee on my leg she rolled her eyes and said no my water just broke.we headed to the hospital and after 6 hours of labor our baby girl Mariah Michelle Simmons Sky and my mom came 5 minutes later so Sky can come see her little sister she was happy I couldn't help but laugh Mariah was light skin,curly hair,green hazel eyes.I felt almost complete as I held Sky and Riah 2 down 1 more to go.