• Chapter 5 •

Nuria POV

While I'm about to go to my room, someone grabs my arm.

- Wait, says Sergio. Do you want to come to the pool with us?

I'm a little surprised he came to talk to me. He barely did it in the last three days. I, therefore, remain silent for a few seconds.

- So do you want?
- Uh... no, that's fine, thank you. I'd prefer to rest a bit.
- You 're not going to sleep with such weather. Come on, we will have fun.
- No. I can assure you, I don't want to. And I don't have a swimsuit.

Actually, I'm dying of going with him. But the idea of being half naked with all these guys terrifies me. Not that I'm ashamed of my body. I like myself the way I am. But I don't like when people see it.

- You can at least tan, argues Sergio. And you surely don't wanna miss twenty guys shirtless, he says, giving me a wink.

I can't help but laugh slightly.

- It's okay, I come.

A big smile on my face, I go with him to the pool. Sergio was right to force me to come. Because the show is really worth. They are almost all there, some taking a bath, others tanning. Each more beautiful than the other. I settle on a deck chair a bit apart and Sergio headed straight to the pool. I sit and observe. Cristiano is currently sunbathing. Arbeloa and Xabi are talking, a drink in hand. Marcelo and Sergio playing together in the pool. Suddenly, Mesut just lies on the deck chair next to mine. He turns his head to me and said :

- Hi, Nuria. Are you okay?
- Uh ... Yes. And you? I say, surprised. I realize he has never spoken to me.
- I'm fine. You don't bathe?
- No. I don't have a swimsuit.
- This isn't a problem, he replies with a mischevious smile.
- Anyway, I don't want to.
- Why? With this heat, don't you want to freshen up?
- And you? Why don't you go and bathe? I replied.
- If there is nothing else to make you happy...

He gets up and approaches me. He puts an arm under my knees and the other behind my back and lifts me. Instinctively, I put my arms around his neck to keep me from falling.

- What are you doing, I protested.
- I will bathe, he replied innocently. This is not what you wanted?
- No! Put me down right now!

Hearing my screams, everyone looks at us.

- Mesut, please, put me down, I implore him.

But he doesn't seem willing to listen to me. He moves to the edge of the pool. And he dives.