• Chapter 12 •

Nuria POV

I wake up with a smile while the images of my dream back into my head. I dreamed of Mesut. Again. I dreamed about him almost every night since he tried to kiss me. I keep my eyes closed, hoping to go back to sleep and continue the dream. But when I turn around, I bump against someone. I open my eyes widely and discover Karim, asleep , his face inches from mine. I get up and I suddenly have nausea and a headache. I put a hand against the wall, close my eyes and take a deep breath. After a few minutes, nausea and headache recede. But when I open my eyes, Karim is still there. What is he doing here? Why is he in my bed? I try to remember what happened. I remember going to the beach last night after seeing Mesut from my balcony . Then I came across Karim who offered me to drink with him. But after the few drinks I had with Karim, I don't remember anything. I hope I haven't done anything that I could regret. I go to the bathroom to get ready and go down to take my breakfast.

Mesut POV

I'm suddenly awakened by the sound of my alarm clock. I turn it off quickly and let my head fall heavily on my pillow. Memories of last night come in my head and I sigh. Why Karim needed to flirt with Nuria ? Of all the girls that there is on this planet, he had to choose the one I like. And the worst is that she seemed to enjoy being with him. They spent the whole evening talking, laughing, while I was all alone. When I 've seen her coming to the beach yesterday, I wanted to talk to her. Talk about what happened the other night for example. But Karim was faster and I could only spend the evening watching her being happy with him. I get up and take a shower to clear my mind. Once ready to go take my breakfast, Nuria is completely out of my head. Until I get out of my room and I see her door open... to let Karim out. Seeing this, I'm petrified in the middle of the hallway. I can't believe it. They slept together. He spent the night in her room. In her bed. Against her. I stay for long minutes staring at Nuria's door until Sergio appears in the corridor.

- Mesut ? You okay? What happens to you?
- Nothing, I say sadly. Nothing.