Prologue

~| Prologue|~

It had began, the rising of the blades of old. Many had forgotten their presence or simply remembered them from stories of the last great deciding.

The sword wielded by King Arthur, Excalibur. The blade of ice which could choose its owner as though it had a mind of its own. But that is where the story ended for Excalibur, never questioning the whereabouts of the sword after it had been introduced to the world, never asking about the other four swords that came alongside it.

These things were crucial facts that had been completely forgotten in the modern world, magic was fake, legends were just that. Legends. No one had the faith required anymore to support the bonds magic created, technology consumed the world and eradicated the one thing that gave some form of otherworldly hope.

However, this benefited some people, the supernatural creatures of the world who divided the world into their own diverse territories. The humans unknowingly living in a magical world, oblivious to all but their phones and laptops.

Hey, just look at you all. You haven't even looked up from the page, possibly missing the vampire killing an innocent woman or a werewolf hunting its prey. Magic is everywhere, humans like you.. Like I used to be.. Simply miss it unless we have a strong belief it is there.

~|A/N|~

This will be my new book. I will actually be keeping up with this because my English Teacher will be giving me a grade.~

Love you guys.

I am debating what to call you guys too!! Comment below what you like.

1. Royals.

2. My Blades.

3. Lil' Killers