4

Yoongi was not surprised when he saw Namjoon and Taehyung had shown up at the Palace the next day. It was completely inevitable, especially knowing those two.

"What are you guys doing here?" He questioned, although he already knew the answer.
"Oh nothing, we just wanted to swing by..." Namjoon smirked, confirming the obvious; they were here to scope out Jimin.

"So, where is he?" Taehyung asked absent-mindedly, not even attempting to be subtle.

"Nowhere for you to know." Yoongi replied, there was no way he was going to actively let them see Jimin, for they'd make the poor boy feel even more awkward around Yoongi than he already was.

"Aw, you're no fun." Taehyung whined as his eyes fell upon one of the other butlers, who was actually really close with Jimin as Yoongi saw them together constantly.

As soon as Taehyung's eyes landed on the other butler, the frown that had taken place upon his lips had completely disappeared.

"Tae?" Yoongi nudged him, forcing the boy into reality as he looked at Yoongi with a confused expression.
"Sorry, what?"
"I said, he's not working today anyway, it's his day off."

"Oh okay. Hey, what's that guy's name?" Taehyung mumbled almost inaudibly as he motioned his head towards the butler, directing Yoongi and Namjoon on where to look.
"Who, Jungkook? Oh yeah, he's also new." Yoongi informed, but Taehyung only nodded.

"Do you guys mind if I ditch and go speak to him?" He giggled, "For no reason, of course."
"Knock yourself out, buddy." Namjoon and Yoongi chuckled, and with that Taehyung was off into Jungkook's direction.

--
It was about one hour and a half into their little chill session, when Taehyung finally decided to appear and join the others, who were working on a song they had been trying to complete for a while.

"Glad to see you finally joined us," Yoongi mumbled, "We were starting to think you and Jungkook were doing something unspeakable in my parent's Palace."

At this, Taehyung's eyes widened and his cheeks turned pinkish. He walked further into the room, forgetting to close the door.

Both of the boys, noticing his silence, turned to the youngest in horror.
"Please tell me you didn't just do it with my butler." Yoongi groaned, his face scrunching up in disgust.

Taehyung just stayed quiet, a guilty expression about him as he looked at the floor.
"Taehyung!" His brother groaned as he covered his face.
"Can I just ask, where?" Yoongi questioned,
"The bathroom..."

"I shouldn't let you around my butlers ever again, and you even wanted to meet Jimin-"
As soon as his words left his mouth, a certain butler entered his room.

When Jimin just stayed quiet for a few moments, Yoongi knew he had heard him say his name.
Taehyung and Namjoon naturally found this hilarious and broke out into contained sniggers as Jimin and Yoongi just awkwardly stared at one another.

"Did you need something, Jimin?" Yoongi asked, finally breaking the silence.
"Um, oh, ah, yeah! (A/N: mamamoo time) Your mother wanted me to ask you if you and your friends wanted some food prepared."

Taehyung began giggling and ran over to Jimin, immediately pinching the boy's cheeks, which caused the butler to break out into a laugh, against his own will.

"No, that's alright, thank you, though." Yoongi smiled,
Jimim nodded, bowed and was about to make his way out, but was stopped by Yoongi's voice.
"Hey, I thought you weren't working today?"
"I wasn't supposed to but I had to run an emergency errand for the Queen."
Yoongi nodded in comprehension, knowing how intimidatingly convincing his mother could be.

"Hey, Jimin, do you want to hang out with us?" Taehyung spoke out, a mischievous smile on his face.

"How do you know my nam- I really shouldn't, I'm working now anyway." Jimin bowed,
"Technically, you shouldn't even be working today." Yoongi stated,
"Your point?" Jimin asked,

"My point," Yoongi paused, "Is that technically you're allowed to hang out with us, since you shouldn't be working in the first place."

"I really should be going," Jimin apologising, but Namjoon joined in,
"Just for ten minutes and then you can go, ten minutes won't hurt anybody, right?"

This seemed to persuade Jimin as all three friends saw his apologetic expression change into a defeated look.
--

Soon enough, ten minutes turned into two hours and before they knew it, they were having the time of their lives just sitting around Yoongi's bedroom with music softly fading in the background.

"Guys, why don't we go and introduce Jimin to the station?" Namjoon questioned,
which was followed by a roar of excitement from Taehyung, while Yoongi just stared off.

"You cool with that, Yoongi?"
"What? Yeah, yeah, that's fine."
Namjoon and Taehyung shared a look before standing up and grabbing their coats,
"You comin', Jimin?" Taehyung asked, looking at the younger- which he was incredibly happy about because he finally wasn't the youngest-
"Yeah, if it's alright with, Yoongi-ah."

At this, everyone's eyes landed on the mint-haired boy, who was torn between choices.
Did he really want to let Jimin know about his secret place? Scratch that, his only secret place?
Especially when he's not even that close with the guy.

In the end, he decided to swallow up his lowkey fears and just nodded his head with a smile.

--

BOoM goes the chapter
sorry for the wait, my mojo sorta disappeared momentarily, but I want to start updating way more regularly <3

please vote+comment if ya wish to, I feel like hardly anyone even reads this story ahaha laughing thru the pain

peace out homedogs✌