20

Yoongi woke up in his bed with a groan, his eyes squinted as they adjusted to the sudden brightness of the room. He could hear faint bangs coming from the living room,

"Finally, you're awake," Hoseok smiled at him, bringing an arm out to hug Yoongi, who smiled and returned it, "Someone keeps knocking on the door, by the way."

"And why didn't you think to answer it, since you were awake?"

"Ha, good joke, me getting out of this comfortable bed, as if."
Yoongi rolled his eyes playfully, chuckling. He got up and quickly put some pants on to look presentable for whoever was at the door. It was probably Maria asking for some eggs, again.

He rubbed his eyes before opening the door. As soon as his eyes fell upon the visitors, his heart sink, there right in front of his door was Namjoon, Taehyung and Jimin.
"Surprise!" They all yelled, simultaneously.

"Holy shit," he gasped, eyes wide.
His eyes met Jimin's enthusiastic ones, the younger boy immediately reached out to pull the prince into a tight hug, as if he was too scared to let go.
"I missed you so much, Min Yoongi." He looked at Yoongi, still hugging him, with a lovestruck smile on his lips, anyone could see that Jimin was smitten for the older.

"Hey, who's at the door, love?" In comes Hoseok, clad in nothing but boxer shorts. Yoongi's panicked gaze shifted from Hoseok to Jimin, whose smile had faltered so quickly it was as if what never there. Slowly, Jimin's arms had left their place around Yoongi's shoulders as Jimin glared both a Hoseok and Yoongi.
Shit.

"Friends from Korea," Yoongi spoke out, trying to relieve some of the tension in the atmosphere. It did not work, unfortunately.
As Jimin eyed the both of them, he had taken notice how they were both shirtless with visible hickeys on their torsos. Once the realisation hit him of the situation, he grumbled a faint,
"Motherfucker."

"Jimi-"
"What the fuck is this, Yoongi?" He fired, his words angry and hurt, "All it took was two months for you start fucking other guys?"
"Jimin, look-"
"What happened to what we had, Yoongi?" Jimin's eyes brimmed with tears, "I thought we were endgame."
Yoongi looked down at the floor, he felt his own eyes create tears.

"While I've been worried sick, practically begging your father to let me know where you went, you've been having the time of your life, it seems."
"Jimin, I'm so-"
"Wait, you're Jimin?" Hoseok spoke out, confusion in his features,
"Fuck yes, I'm Jimin." Despite the unnecessary diversion, his attention quickly returned to Yoongi,

"Did you even think about me once, Yoongi?" a tear slipped out, which he immediately wiped away, "Did you even care?"
"Of course I did, Jimin," Yoongi gasped, "I'm sorry."
"Whatever." With that, Jimin stormed out of the house, off to who knows where.
"Jimin, wait!" Yoongi rushed out after the boy, leaving Namjoon, Taehyung and Hoseok stood in an awkward silence.

"That went well," Taehyung chuckled, which caused Namjoon to hit him in the arm, "I'm just saying!"

Namjoon turned his attention to the shirtless boy standing stiffly in the corner of the room,
"Who are you?"
"Hoseok."
"Are you dating Yoongi?" Taehyung asked, causing the boy to blush.
"I don't know, we haven't exactly talked about it."
"Well, might as well tell us the story," Namjoon smiled, making himself comfortable on one of the couches.

--

After running for a few minutes, Yoongi spotted Jimin sat on one of the benches in the village. Yoongi felt his heart clench at the sight of Jimin wiping away his tears with the large sleeves of his jumper.

He stepped towards the younger boy, cautiously sitting beside him on the empty side of the bench.
"Leave me alone, Yoongi, I don't want to see you right now," Jimin mumbled, his voice choked up due to him suppressing his tears.
"I'm so sorry, Jiminie."
"Don't," he stated, "You're not allowed to call me that right now."

"Jimin, what did I tell you before I left?"
Jimin paused momentarily, recalling the memory,
"That we should break up because you didn't want me to wait for you," He inhaled with ragged breaths, "I still hate you for that, by the way."
"I told you that because I thought it'd be better for us to move on, I didn't know how long it would've been before our next encounter."
"I get that, really, I do. But, here you are, with another guy, so quickly."

"Nothing happened with him until last night, it was just a moment of bad timing." Jimin looked up at him in confusion,
"So you're saying you're not even dating him?"
"Not at all, what happened with him last night was because I was drunk and lonely."
"Does he know that?"
"Of course," Yoongi frowned, "I mean, I think so,"
"I'd rather you be certain before we continue talking," Jimin muttered, "What if he's really into you?"

"He's not,"
"Were you just using him?"
The question caught Yoongi off guard, was he? He hadn't really thought of it that way, but it made so much sense. Perhaps he felt that way towards Hoseok because of the lack of his Jimin. Yoongi had only just realised how the infatuation with Hoseok had dissipated as soon as he saw Jimin again, holy shit.

"Upon reflection, I think I might've been." He said, he felt guilty, towards both Hoseok and Jimin.
"That's shitty." Jimin sighed, leaning against the back of the bench, his head tilting upwards to watch the clear blue sky.
"I know,"

"I hate the fact that despite everything that's just happened, I still feel this insufferable love for you," Jimin whispered, "It's like you have this hold over me that makes me want to forgive everything you do."
Yoongi turned his head, to fully look at Jimin. Apart from the tears, he looked well, healthy in fact. He had also dyed his hair a nice silvery colour, Yoongi was digging it.

"I don't want to have that over you," he spoke, "it seems quite toxic."

"Perhaps," Jimin chuckled lightly, before a frown took over, "yet I find myself not caring simply because it's you."
--

the return of yoonmin.
the yoonseok thing was just a little occurrence to syke yall out a lil (and it worked, i loved ur angry reactions)

if ur wondering how im pulling all these updates out of my ass at once, it's bc high school has officially finished and i have a looot of free time on my hands😂

so what do yall think of yoonmin's relationship, about the way they interact and the like?
were you expecting this (sort of) plot twist? what's going to happen with hoseok now?

sTAy tUnED✌️