CHAPTER 5

Baekhyun P.O.V

"This is too much! You just cross the line! Kai!" Kyungsoo was scolding both me and kai before straightening his now wrinkle uniform.
"And you Baek! Why on earth did you not stop Kai!?" Now Soo stare at me looking a little mad.

"If I had stop him you would have punch Chanyeol. " I calmly stated as I look at my phone to see if there is any messages or any calls but suddenly Soo grab my shoulder and shake me a bit making me confused before he said in a voice little louder then his usual one "So what?! So what if I had punch him? He deserves it! Both you and I know he deserves much much more than a mere punch and I am willing to give it to him!"

"I know he deserves much more but I am not willing to risk any damage on your records because you want to, No I want to see you go to one of the top colleges and I am sure they won't take any student who has any flaw in their records, eh?" I said as I chuckle at the last part making Soo furrowed his brows and was about to say something but Kai interrupted "Now stop it you two. Classes are about to begin and I know you two don't want to be late right?" Soo just furrows his brows deeper but finally let out a sigh "Ok lets get going but Baek promise me if the two Chanyeol and Minseok ever troubles you." Soo says and I just nod after that Soo suddenly put his arm around my shoulder whereas I wrap my arm around his waist. It is common in our friendship to have skin ship but Kai gets tick off every time we do it.

" Yah! Yah! Byun keep your hands off my Kyungsoo! I know you two are best friend but think about me when you two do skinship in front of me!" Kai said in a irritated voice to which both me and Soo gave the same reply which was to stick out our tongues "Merong~~" Soo and I says in a same time to irritate him more.

"Yah! " Kai shouts as he jumps between Soo and me and tries to break the two of us. "Kai what are you doing?" I said getting disturb by his movement as he tries to break as off and he finally did it. Kai grins as he did what he wanted to and puts his right hand around Soo's shoulder doing the same thing to me. " Kai let go. It's not comfortable. You are squeezing me!" Soo says as I know what he meant because I was getting the same treatment, Kai was literally squeezing both me and Soo with his arms that went around our necks. "Kai! I feel like you are trying to choke me " I pat kai's arm as a signal for him to stop and thank God he releases both of us.

"Maybe I was" Kai replies in a teasing voice as after releasing as "Were you?!" I can't help but furrow my brows and fold my hands over my chest and give kai a stern look.

"Ok! OK! I was just messing with you! Happy now?" kai chuckle as he said that and sneakily wrap his arm around soo's waist and Soo also let him, thinking I haven't notice but damn I have, who wouldn't? But I will pretend like I never notice. Things people have do for friendship.

"Very, Now let us get going I don't wanna be late for Mr Kim's class. " I start walking ahead as I know the two need some alone time. As soon as I walk into the classroom I see the most unexpected scene, Suho and Lay are practically making out in front of the teacher's desk. "Ahem!" I clear my throat as both of them get startled and lay push suho off of him. Both of them turn their head towards to see who it was only to get back at kissing as they saw me. "Yah! I know that I am your friend and that there is no one in the class but still do you have to make out in here? Gosh! It's disturbing to see this " I said as I walk past them and sat down on my desk. "Gosh! Stop it you two! The other students will enter soon! Or the worse the teacher might caught you!" I yell at them but the only response I got was a glare from Suho who was still kissing lay. I sigh in defeat as I gave up. Quickly getting out my phone and earphone , I press the shuffle button and all the background noises drown. Staring out of the window I suddenly remember that I have not visited my secret place for quite sometimes. Last time I went there was before the summer vacation had started maybe I should pay the place a visit.