CHAPTER 10

Well I don't know how but here i am sitting in a bench near the cherry blossom tree that has the view of the basketball court, Watching the players play..with Sehun.

Yes I am here with Oh Sehun. It is a little bit awkward. Let me tell you how I ended up in this situation.

Flashback

"Sehun..?" still a little sleepy Baekhyun took a moment to process that Sehun is standing in front of him. Baekhyun was in dazed and only stare at Sehun face. Taking in Sehun's features. Baekhyun eyes landed in Sehun's lips that seems to be moving and then landed again in Sehun's eyes. That were staring at him. Baekhyun quickly snap back to reality when he realize that Sehun is talking to him.

"Ah..a..a..sorry I couldn't catch what you were saying. Would you say it again?" Baekhyun said stuttering here and there a little bit. "One of your friends asked me to wake you up. Since it is lunch break. They didn't let me talk and walked out of the class " Sehun had a confused look on his face and Baekhyun found it so cute.

Flashback ends.

"So do you have any idea about what to do for the project? " Sehun voice snap me out of my flashback.
I seriously haven't really thought about the project much. I was thinking deeply when suddenly a idea came to my mind.

" We can visit museums and take tours and listen to the guides. I am sure it will help us to write a report and we can google some information from online. Oh! I just remember that I heard that there is this antique shop in the outskirt of the city. We can go there. It is said that the shop display a variety of things related to love, affection. Like a comb gifted to a queen from her lover and the shop owner has a very vast knowledge on the things that took place in the history. Ahhh I am so excited! I always wanted to visit it!" I told Sehun about my idea but then I realize how excited I must have sounded. Not that there is anything bad in it but I wanted to look cool in front of Sehun. "ah..if you want to of course. You can say no if you don't like it. I can understand "i quickly added and waited for sehun's response. "It's fine. I like the idea and since I am new in this city. I can look around too but-" I look up at him "But?" "-But you will have to be my tour guide" Sehun said as a smile graze his face. I laugh and said that I would love to. After that the atmosphere was comfortable as we talk. Companied by some laughter and chuckles. Suddenly I remembered that I had brought the cookies for Sehun. We decided that we should get some lunch from the cafeteria before the break ends since I am starting to feel hungry and Sehun was fine to eat in the cafeteria this time. Perhaps he feels comfortable with me now. I can't say that I am not happy with it.