CHAPTER 6

All the eyes in the classroom took time to observe the boy standing near the teacher.

"So students, This boy standing beside me is named Oh Sehun. He will be your classmate from today's onward. "
The teacher spoke and told Sehun to take any empty seat he wanted.

After one bow to the teacher Sehun made his way, Passing by the empty seat behind Baekhyun and settling in the last seat near the window.

"Every one take out your book and see page 169, see if you can do it or not and if not I am writing it on the board.." Baekhyun didn't hear any more of what the teacher was talking about. His mind was on the stranger whose name he just found out to be sehun. "Sehun..oh sehun.." smiling to himself at how nice Sehun's name seems to sound from his mouth and then a frown quickly taking it's place as he wonder why Sehun didn't take the empty seat behind him. "It is empty.. And it seriously look like nobody was sitting there, doesn't it?"
Then why didn't he just sat there?

Frowning to himself over and over again and wondering why Sehun didn't sat behind him. Does he not like me?? God! what if I am smelling? Is that why he didn't sat behind me? Is that it ? Baekhyun took a quick sniff at himself but didn't smell anything bad.

I don't think I smell bad...

Wanting to make sure he doesn't smell he poke Lay who was sitting in front of him.
"What?" Lay whisper tilting his head towards Baekhyun after eyeing the teacher to see he was looking or not.

"I want you to smell me and tell me if I smell bad or not.." Baekhyun said in a low whisper not wanting anyone to hear him.

Lay gave him a incredulous look "What?! Why should I? Do you think you are smelling bad?"

"No I don't think I smell bad but I want you to smell me and tell me if I am wrong or right."

"What will you do if you smell bad? I am telling you before hand that Suho won't buy you any Cologne or perfume. He is saving his money for-"

"Just smell me!" Baekhyun snap and whisper a little loudly. Baekhyun sigh as he saw that nobody heard him and turn to lay again "Just tell me if I smell or not " He mutter and thanked the heaven when Lay came close to him and took a whiff.

"No you don't smell bad " Lay chirp

"Thank you lay. Now you can look forward "

"But why did you ask me to smell you?" Lay said curiously "No I just wanted to ask. Now turn forward the teacher is looking our way " Baekhyun quietly said as he turn his eyes towards his note and pretend to look like he was solving the problem the teacher gave them.

After confirming that he was not smelling Baekhyun started to wonder again. Does the seat behind me look like it is occupied? Maybe it does, maybe that is why Sehun didn't sat there because he must have thought someone already sat there and maybe that someone was absent?