CHAPTER 4

"I am sorry...But We are not meant to be.." Those words were enough to crush Baekhyun's world.

"I don't understand.. W-why?" Choked words came out of Baekhyun's mouth but he couldn't do anything to stop it.

"I...I..I am sorry... Truth to be told, I even myself don't know the reason I fall out of love with you...but I think it because I found 'the' one for me..." The person answers as he look down.

"I know I don't deserve forgiveness for what I have done but I want you to know that there is someone in this whole world who is only made for you...Baekhyun I know there is also 'the' one for you somewhere in this world but I don't know when or how he will come but I do know that the special someone that deserves such a wonderful person as you is definitely not me. There's 8 billion people in this whole wide world and your special someone is one of them. Baekhyun I really am sorry " The person says as he bite his lips and look up upon Baekhyun, only to see that Baekhyun's eyes are filled with tears.

"Heck! DO YOU THINK I WILL GO AND MEET UP WITH THE 8 BILLION TO FIND THE SPECIAL SOMEONE?! "
Baekhyun yell as his tears spill from his eyes.

"Channie who is this person? Who is the person that you are willing to leave me for? Tell me right now?! Because I have always thought of you as my only sun and you know that! So tell me who is this person? ANSWER ME!!" Chanyeol flinch as he heard Baekhyun rise his voice but Baekhyun saw what he had done and immediately apologizes.