CHAPTER 2

Hi~
I just want to apologies because after publishing and reading my previous chapter by myself. I have found many typos and mistake.

So from now on I will try my best to make less mistake.

And there is one more thing! This Chapter is going to be in Baekhyun P.O.V

Enjoy~~

************************************

"HELLO~ FROM THE OTHER SIDE~!!!!"
"I MUST HAVE CALLED A THOUSAND TIMES!!!!"
"TO!! TELL YO—"

"BE QUIET!! AND CAN YOU PLEASE AVOID SINGING IN THE MORNINGS!!"
Baekhyun shouted laying under his blanket with No intention of getting up.

"YAH! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME!" Baekhyun's elder sister Taeyeon yell from her room which is located at the end of the hallway in the downstairs.

"IT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU HEARD! PLEASE BE KIND ENOUGH AND STOP SINGING SO LOUDLY! SOME PEOPLE ARE STILL SLEEPING ! YOU KNOW!?!"
Baekhyun shouted with all his strength that he could gather at his state of sleepiness.

"NO! I DON'T KNOW! AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION IT'S 7:30 AM! IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND YOUR SCHOOL TODAY! THEN YOU BETTER GET READY FAST!!"

Baekhyun was comfortably wrap around his Dark blue blanket when he heard Taeyeon's Voice. Baekhyun was about to say something back to win the argument but stops when he registers Taeyeon's words in his mind IT IS 7:30 AM!! IT IS 7:30 AM!! IT IS 7:30 AM!! IT IS 7:30 AM!!

Those words rang in his head until he fully understand the situation he is in right now! "IT IS 7:30 AM!! GOSH! I AM GETTING LATE FOR SCHOOL!" Baekhyun practically yell as he hurriedly rush to his bathroom to freshen up.

After doing his morning activities in the bathroom which took him about 20 minutes. Baekhyun hurriedly come out of the bathroom with a towel wrap around his waist.

Looking towards his bed, Baekhyun find his Uniform all press and lay out in the bed. As quick as a lighting Baekhyun wears his uniform and rush downstairs.

"Baekhyun come and sit down. The breakfast is served." Baekhyun's mom said as soon as she saw him and tells the maid to prepare a chauffeur and Car to drop Baekhyun to school.

"Now sit down and have your breakfast peacefully, the chauffeur will drop you off to school. And I have myself prepare your favourite chocolate muffins ." Baekhyun's mom said as she pats the seat besides her for Baekhyun to sit.

"I am sorry Eomma! But I want to walk to school, so I will have to skip the breakfast as I am already getting late. But I will be taking the muffins with me!! " Baekhyun said as he grab a muffin and put it in his mouth and quickly signals the maid to pack some of his Eomma homemade muffins for him.

Still munching the muffin in his mouth, Baekhyun quickly kisses both the sides of his mother's cheeks "Aigoo! Now I have chocolate smear on my Cheeks" Baekhyun mother said, making a fake disgusted face.

"But in returns you got my kiss~~"
Baekhyun sang as he walk toward his father and gave him a quick hug.

Just then the maid came back with a lunchbox in her hand. "Young Master, I have packed the muffins." The maid said as she hand over the lunchbox to Baekhyun.