Prologue

Prologue

*edited*

I was slap across the face by my no good father yelling at me for no damn reason.

"You are like Shannon, you wrench." My father said.

"You are monster,you don't have the right to say her name." I yelled.

He went up to me and slap and choking me and try to get some air. A minute later, he throw me on the ground. I lay down and cried until he left to hanging out with his "friends" more like killers. I went upstairs and make sure he didn't bruise me a lot.

"Why is he like this, man?Why!" I yelled.

I fell on the floor and started to cry some more. I hate my life. I couldn't take it anymore. I have no choice to run away I really don't know what has gone into him. Ever since I was four, he has been acting like this. He was the one who killed my mother and he played that innocent look he played with the cops.

But I know I love my mother so much until that bastard killed her in my own eyes . Its like a living hell here if I stay.

So I pack my stuff here and grab dad's savings which was about $550.00. I went to the front door and lock it and tried to catch the a train to New York City to live with my aunt, Queen.

I catch the train and made it in time.

"Bye, Buffalo, hello N.Y.C ." I said.

It was 4 pm and I knocked on Queen's house door and she appeared. She was shocked to see me again. She hugged and see the bruise on my face that my father did to me earlier.

"Why are you here?" Aunt Queen said.

"I ran away from home, I just couldn't take it anymore.That bastard was trying to kill me." I said.

"I see,you're a tough lady,you know. You can stay here with me and Oreo." Queen said.

"I can?" I questioned her again while she pulled my cheek. "Of course you can, I'm not letting my niece get hurt again."

For the first time in forever, I felt this since my "father" held me captive. I was never close to anyone but I'm actually free from him. Hopefully he doesn't find me.

Oreo is Queen's pet puppy. She is only about 4 months old. Queen took me and enroll at the nearby school called Wilson high and continue on until I gradute. At first, I was shy,but I made friends and they love me for who I am. Until one day on a "lovely" Monday morning, I bump into someone and that someone is Ryder Phillips.

Ryder Phillips is know as Mr. Popular. He is most popular guy in the school. He is every girl in the school dream boyfriend. He thinks that every single girl loves him but not me.

I'm a outcast to this school and a nerd. I don't think he will recognize me before and never will. He gave me a smirk and walked away. I really don't like him at all. I, Shawn Summers, will never like a guy like Ryder.

After school, he saw me again and he try talked to me but I continue to ignore him.

I guess that this guy likes me? Him like me? Did he bump something in the head?

But this is only the prologue but my story begins.

This is the story of Mr. Popular and I.

@@@@

A/N- Hello guys my other teen fiction story that I made. The first chapter will cone out coming soon. I will think next month. Thank you and remember,

Vote

Comment

Follow

And share

Also, read my other books and this book will be a interracial story. Interracial means that a girl and boy fall in love but they are not the same race. I just want to say love is love and will not be judge. People are not normal anymore, they are unique people.

~Malikakeys78

*edited*