Chapter 13-Since the day I've met you pt.2

Ry's POV

I went back to sleep after next thing I knew was I was stuck in that same dream.

2 years ago

It's been a year ever since we been a couple. It was a surprise for me because my relationships don't actually last that long.

"Hey Rachel, you ok. You look kinda down?" I said.

"Oh it's nothing Ryder." Rachel said.

"You sure?" I said.

"I said it's nothing!" Rachel snapped.

"Ok then, I was only trying to help." I said.

Lately Rachel was being strange lately. Ever since is been our one year anniversary being together she have been avoiding me.

Rachel walk to her first period class alone. I tried to follow her without getting caught by her. When she was finally get to her first period class, Molly and her slut group found her and got her surround.

Now what is this bitch is up to?

"Hello Rachel." Molly said.

"Goodbye Molly." Rachel said trying to get into her class.

"No, no we need to talk." Molly said.

Molly's group surrounded her and looked at Rachel.

"Have you two broke up?" Molly said.

"No and never will, besides Ry loves me more than you do, bitch!" Rachel snapped.

Molly slapped her in the face. Does this bitch wants to die today?

"Don't you ever raised your voice at me. Do that again, that won't be just a slap I did to your precious face." Molly said.

Okay that girl needs to die in a ditch.

Molly and her crew walk away leaving Rachel curled up in a ball and crying. The Question is why did she never told me and why did I help her?

@@@@@@

"Hey Ry." Rachel said.

"Hey Rachel, can I ask you a question?" I said.

"Sure ask away." Rachel said.

"Is Molly bullying you?" I said.

Rachel smiled faded and she looked down.

"Y....yes." Rachel said.

"How long?" I said.

"Ever since we been together." Rachel said.

"Rachel, why didn't you tell me. I just could report them. Besides she deserves to die." I said.

"No I should die." Rachel said.

"Don't you ever say that, you are too beautiful to die." I said.

"Aw, you do care Ry?" Rachel said

"Of course , I do, you will be forever mine." I said.

I pecked her lips and walked away.

"Ryder wait, don't tell Molly, if she's knows,she will beat me." Rachel said.

"Don't worry about that bitch, she won't bother you anymore." Ry said.

I went to my 6th period leaving Rachel smiling in the lunch.

"Love you." Rachel said.

When I walked into the class, Molly was looking at me and winked at me.I gave her a 'I'm going to kill you' look. Molly look at me in disgust.