Chapter 3- French 101

A/n- This chapter will be mainly Ryder's POV and there will be a new character in this chapter and things will get a little spicy.

Chapter 3- French 101

Ryder's Pov

I walked into in the living room seeming Savannah looking at Teen Wolf. She loved that show so much."Hey, Sav." I said.

"Hey Ry." Sav said.

"I need to tal-" I said before I was interrupted by Sav.

I had up to here now with her. So turn of the tv by unplug the flat screen.

"Fils de pute, really? What do you want?" Sav snapped. She usually curse either French or English.

"Hey, that is some colorful language need to stop I'm try to tell you something." I said.My family is mix of French and Italian. As you can tell, My family and I a multilingual.

"I want you tell me about Shawn." I said."Aw, someone likes her. I thought you will quit on her. I mean you always do,brother."

"Nope. I like her, I can't wait to get her into bed." I said.

"To fuck her? That's all you do with girls, huh, Ry." I rolled my eyes at the person who spoke.

Vinny is the older brother in the house. We are all the same age but born in different months. Vinny is also a senior at Wilson High and a single man. Vinny is sort of the good side of me. However, I think that Vinny told about this amazing African American person once. I couldn't tell that if was someone else or Shawn.

"Hey, so who's the girl this time?" Vinny said.

"Her name is Shawn Summers." ,I sighed,"You don't know her. End of story."

"Oh wait, that girl? Wow, she's gorgeous." Vinny said

"What ,you like her?" "I'm not sure about you." "Ici nous allons encore," ,Sav said, "Vinny can Ryder can just have one girl by himself without being a horny ass teenager."

"Wow, you are sticking up for me?" I said.

"Yes and no." ,Sav said,"I think you should learn about a girl before you mate with her."

"Ok then,besides, she will find out the truth about you." Vinny said as he walked out of the room.

"Man, I hate Vinny so much. He better not talk to her." I said. Vinny knows something about Shawn that I don't.

"I know but I know she won't I think she likes you." Sav said.

"Well, I kinda kiss her and I think she likes it." I said.

"Good Ry, now what did you do next." Sav said.

"What, how you know that I did more." I said.

"Look, all I did is kiss her and I just kiss her neck then I stop." I said.

"Did you touch her chest?" Sav said.

"Yes." I said.

"Oh Ryder." Sav said.

I chuckled and landed on the couch. I looked at my phone and then I saw Shawn in my photo album. I remember this it was the first time we met.

She looks very happy. I really want her to know what happen to her before. But think she wouldn't be comfortable saying it to me.

"I'm going out, Sav." I said.

"Au revoir!, Ry." Sav said.

I walked out the door and walked up the street to Shawn's house. I took a deep breath and went to the balcony and knock on the door.