Chapter 18- A future Mother & Father

Chapter 18- a Future Mother & Father

Ry's POV

"She's Pregnant!......" I said.

"What hospital are you in......"

"Okay, Mom, Dad, Savannah, and I are on my way."

I hung up my phone and sat down and I did a facepalm.

"So, you telling that, Vinny is going to be a father." Cindy said.

"I knew it there was something up with them." ,I said,"Now, he's actually stuck with her. "

"Maybe, sweetheart, he's in love with her. It could be that." Cindy said.

"I'm actually speechless, I can't be he did that, before gradutation." ,Francis said,"Once I see that boy, I'm gonna...."

"Francis, calm down. Didn't you remember." Cindy said.

"Oh yeah, That it does reminded of that time." Francis said.

"Why what happen to you guys." I said.

"Well, it was a night that I met your father. We were still in high school that time.We fell in love so much,but then we well....." Cindy said.

"Made Love?" I said.

"Yes, then I found out that your mother was pregnant with you guys, I stay with her. I didn't want that to happen to of y'all, but one just had to." Francis said.

"Then, you also found out that we were fraternal triplets. Which is Vinny, Savannah, and I. You did the jackpot on that." I said.

"Yeah, my father was actually furious at me but later on, he didn't. He found out that your father was taking care of you guys." Cindy said.

"See, this why I love being a virgin. I'm not ready for that crap." I said.

My parents laughed.

"Wow, you are so funny Ry." Cindy said.

"Wait until Shawn here's about this." I said.

There was a long pause.

"You really like Shawn,huh, Ryder." Cindy said.

"Well yes. She's my girlfriend." I said.

"Well I'm glad you're not just sticking with your race and trying someone new." Cindy said.

"Maybe we should go to the hospital now." I said trying to interrupted that conversation.

"Ryder! All I'm saying it's just that you two guys are adorable." Cindy said.

"Yeah, yeah, come on before I will lose it." I said.

@@@@@@@

Outside the hospital....

"So, Vinny, how's going?" I said.

"Oh shut it, Ryder. How's your bday party?" Vinny said.

"It was good. I heard your conversation with mom and dad. Boy, you were getting yelled at." I said.

Vinny looked at me and smiled.

"Hey I'm not the only one. Just admit that you want Shawn so badly." Vinny smiled.

"What?! No! Maybe.... " I said.

Vinny laughed.

"Little brother, don't worry about me with Molly. I kinda like Molly, she's actually my type." Vinny said.

"Well she is. You guys are bitchy." I said.

Both of us laughed.

"I'm glad, you will stay with her. Even though she needs the support she can get." I said.