Chapter 14-Troublemaker makes a change

Shawn's Pov

I entered the school with a tired look. One more month, I going to graduate and get on with my life.

"What's up, Mrs. Phillips." Sav said.

"Savannah, please stop saying that, besides, Ry and I are not married." I said.

"Aw, come on,it's cute." Sav said.

"It's not besides Ry and I don't seem the best and known couple in school." I said.

"Hey, your Shawna Summers,right." a girl said.

"Yeah, why?" I said

"Oh my god, you are so lucky, Ry is so dreaming." another girl said.

"You look so beautiful." another girl said.

A huge crowd came over and are actually that made uncomfortable.

"Back away from her she doesn't like huge crowds." Ry said.

All the girls made two lines so Ry can go to see me. I looked at the other way, Ry looked at me and gave me a kiss.

"Ooh, so sexy." another girl said.

"Why did you have to tell the whole school?" I snapped.

"Huh? I didn't say anything last night." Ry said.

We thought about it and we both look at Sav.

"You are some friend, Sav." I said.

"I just have too, when I found photo of you too kissing, I just couldn't help myself." Sav said.

"And you're the one who says that it will never worked?" Ry said.

"Oh shut the fuck up, bro, A fangirl can dream." Sav said.

"So you did actually moving on with Rachel, Ry and going back with another black woman?" A girl said.

We turn around and saw Molly with her little crew, I swear, I wish I could bring guns to school because I will kill her along her squad.

"Hello, Molly." Ry stuttered.

"Hello, Hello Shawn." Molly said.

"Don't call me that ,bitch. Besides it's Shawna, only my friends call me that." I snapped.

Everybody looked at me and Molly,Ry was just sitting back and just watching the show.

"Oh really how dare you call me that."Molly snapped.

"I'm just saying that because how you been acting lately, besides, just one year, I can see what you can do." I said.

"Wow, you have a good eye." ,Molly said," Ry there is something I need to tell you about."

"What is it?" Ry said.

Vinny appeared and was looking for Molly.

"Molly there you are." Vinny said.

"Oh hey Vinny." Molly said.

"No, please don't tell me." I said.

"You guys are dating." Ry said.

"Yup, almost 4 months." Vinny said.

"Yes." Molly giggled.

The crowd was in shocked including me. Wait a minute, if they were going out for a year, then why was Vinny was trying to hit me up?!

"Look, Shawn,Ry, I wanted to say I'm sorry for what I did to Rachel. I'm truly am it's just that, she was really cool and I got jealous. When she pass, I was in shocked, I didn't mean to go to far." Molly said.