Chapter 12-Since the day I've met you Part 1

Chapter 12-Since the day I've met you part 1

Ry's POV

3 years ago...

"Hey, Ry, how's it going?" Skyler said.

"I'm fine, Sky, it's just that girl over there is really cute." I said.

I look at her and saw her. Her name was Rachel. Her nice smooth chocolate skin and her outfit was not a girlish kind but a rebel kind. Rachel is the kind of girl that listens to dustep, alternative and metal.

"Hey Rachel looks fiine, " Sky said.

"Yo, she's fine." I said.

"Hey, did you forget that you have a girlfriend." Sky said.

"Yes, but I really don't like her besides she's taking all my money." I said.

"Maybe you should break up with her." Sky said.

Sky is right even though many girls like me, they always come for more. I left the lunch table to say hi to her. Suddenly, my annoying girlfriend, Molly, appeared.

"Hey boyfriend, when are we going out?" Molly said.

"Later, okay, damn." I said.

"Look, have you been looking at some girls lately?" Molly said.

"No." Ry said.

"I hope not because I told to not befriend a girl." Molly said.

"Why do you care so much? I can be friend with girls." I said.

"I do care because I'm the only girl you will talk to you." Molly said.

"That's bullshit, Molly, I can't do this, I can't do that ,you are treating me like slave." I said.

"Drop the attitude, Ryder." ,Molly said," You are mine and only mine."

"No he's not. I have seen things you doing to others girls if he gets close to him or even talking." Rachel said.

Molly and I looked at her and she gives us a blan look. Rachel heard our conversation? Talk about good hearing.

"Excuse, bitch, you have not have the right to take his side." Molly said.

"Just because I'm his friend I can't even defend him. You are an overprotective bitch." Rachel said.

Everyone gave a shocked face. Every girl say," You go girl." Or "Yeah tell her Rachel."

Molly give her a glare and smirked.

" You can't do anything because Ry is mine only, bitch."

"Exactly, we are done, Molly." I said.

"What?!" Molly said.

"Yeah, you hear I'm sick and tire of this bullshit." I said.

"Well fine! go ahead, get your heart broken by other girls then and besides that bitch and you won't last."Molly said.

Molly walked out the lunchroom with her crew. it's about time I'm done with bitch. Rachel looked at me and walked away.

I came up to her and talked to her.

"Rachel." I said.

"What?" Rachel said.

"Can we have a chat?" I said.

"Alright I've have nothing to do." Rachel said.

I grabbed Rachel and head out the lunchroom.

"Hey what the fuck, Ry?" Rachel said.

"Look, I'm sorry you have to deal with Molly."I said.

"Thanks to you, her little crew is going to bully me now." Rachel said.

"That's not going to happen." I said.

"Yes it is and it always will." Rachel said.

"So you don't trust me?" I said.

"Yes I don't." Rachel said.

"Promise me, I will protect you no matter what. Besides I think you are too cute to be bullied." I said.

"T-Thanks?" Rachel said.

"Don't worry about Molly and her whore squad. They will never touch you while I'm still around ." I said.

"Thanks Ry." Rachel said.

"Oh by the way, do you want to go on a date?" I said.

"Ok, what about Saturday?" Rachel said.

"Sure, I'm not busy." I said.

Rachel smiled at me and we hold hands. I'm glad I found a girl like her. I hope nothing will happen to her.

@@@@@

Present day

I woke up and found Shawn laying on my bed just sleeping calmly on my side. I went into the bathroom to wash my face.

"Ry.....you okay?" Shawn said.

"I'm okay, Shawna." ,I said," it's just a dream."

"About what?" Shawn said.

I looked up and realized I shed a tear down to my cheek.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said.

"Ok, I'm going back to sleep." Shawn said.

Shawn went back to sleep which that leaves me the only one up.

"Even though it's was a dream but it seems like a nightmare. I miss you...Rachel." I said while tears were rolling down to my cheeks.

@@@@

A/N-Hey guys it's June! Summer is just around the corner. So here's your update.

Also I'm making a supernatural/fantasy book "Ashes" coming soon summer 2014. Stay tune.

Vote, Comment, Fan , and share.

Have a nice day and stay beautiful.

-Malika