Chapter 10-Ry's guys and secrets

-A/n-Sorry for the late update, here you go.

Chapter 10-Ry's guys and secrets

Shawn's Pov

After what happen yesterday was great. I found out that Ry was interesting into anime, it made me to like him more. I don't why though,but something about him makes me smiled.

"Hey Shawn." Ry said.

"Hey, you are not in your crew?" I said.

"No. Actually, I want you to meet them." Ry said.

"Oh really, I don't want to hang out with a bunch of stick-up." I said.

"They are not." Ry said.

"Oh, for crying out loud, they are." I said.

"Alright then I guess I have to force you." Ry said as he grabbed my hand,"Look, they are not bad and they are all guys."

"Alright, I will trust you." I said.

Ry dragged me to our the lunchroom. Ry's group was huge. 7 guys is not that bad.

"Ry, how's it going." One of his friend said.

"Hey guys you know Shawn right?" Ry said.

"You guys are dating?!" One of his friend said.

"No! Just hear me out on this." Ry said.

"You sure, she really sexy, you know." Another said.

I sort of blush at that comment. Ry glared at him and I just laughed. Sometimes when Ry is so cute when he is jealous.

"But anyway, Shawna this is Adam, Skylar, Robin, Alexander, Jackson, Marcus, and Felix." Ry said.

"Nice to meant you all." Shawn said.

"You pick a good one, Ry, besides the other whores you being fucking with." Skylar said.

"I'm guess he's the attitude one." Shawn said

"Yup." Ry said.

"Hey I'm may have an attitude, but you will get use too it." Skylar said.

"Hey don't sweat it, Shawn must be a really nice girl. Am I right?" Felix said.

"Don't rub it in, there are tons of girls who think are cute-" Ry said before I interrupted him.

"Finish the sentence, I dare you." Shawn said.

"Wow, she is feisty too, Ry, how come you get the hot , feisty ones." Robin pouted.

I have to agree with Robin on that one.

"Because they can't resist my charm." Ry said.

"Oh really your charm didn't effect me." I said.

"Oh damn, Shawna, you are funny." Alex said.

"Please call me Shawn, many people called me that for short including Ry." I said.

"Wow, you are most cool girl I've ever seen, besides, right now I should be with Madison,but that could wait." Alex said.

"You still with her? Man, I think she's using you." Adam said.

"Oh hush, Adam, I know like forever." Alex said.

"You mean you hang out with her for. A month?" Marcus said.

"Oh shut up, Marc." Alex said.

I couldn't help but laughed at it. To think hanging out with these guys make me comfortable.