Chapter 22- Graduation Night

A/N- This is not the final chapter, next chapter is the Epilogue.

Chapter 22- Graduation Night

Shawn's POV

It's been a month already, June 17th, my final day of highschool. I pass all my exams and got accepted into GeorgeTown. After tonight, I belong to the real world.

"Hey, Shawn. You getting ready right?" Savannah said.

"Graduation doesn't start until 6pm. It's only 4pm." I said.

"Okay, are you ready for this?" Savannah said.

"Yeah, I'm ready. " I said as I looked down.

"Is she alright?" Timothy said.

"Yes, she is Tim,by the way, your dad is here." Savannah said.

"Great. What about Ry?" I said.

"Down there with him." Savannah said.

"Oh boy......" I said. I leaned back and smiled. Yup he's fucked.

"Why are you...- Oh father being over protective."

"Yeah, my father didn't even know that I was dating Ryder."

"So I guess, this is the final day of highschool. Pass all my finals, got accepted to GeorgeTown, and studying Literature and Art."

"Yup, you love Literature and Art. You can even draw also. Anime characters as well.Even writing your own Manga."

"The re-read it and fix some mistakes, I probably publish it."

"You should, Shawn go for it."

"Thanks,Savannah."

Savannah hug me tightly as we spent the last moments together. As the hour passed I was on that stage. Seeing the class of 2015 up here. Molly, Vinny, Timothy, Savannah, and I were stand with the red and white gowns with red and white caps.

As are names were called by principal shaking are hands and holding our diplomas. Just a few minutes of me being in the outside world. My name was called I walked down to front stage I grabbed my diploma and sit back down.

Once all of our names be called, we are now graduates of the class of 2015. I can't believe that I made this far. I feel like I'm heaven. I'm can't believe I'm saying this but I'm ready for the real world.

"My little baby girl!" My father said.

I hugged him and I could hear him sobbed next to me. I smiled and shed a tear as well.

"Well done,Shawn, you are now a High school graduate." Aunt Queen said.

"The years went by so quickly. Now I'm a freshman at GeorgeTown University." I said.

"GeorgeTown? Your going there?" My father said.

"Oh yeah, she is, Mr. Summers." Vinny said.

"And so am I." Ryder said.

"Did you know your mother went to that school also?" My father said.

"My mother went there....." I said.

"Yeah, that's when I met her and became madly in love." My father said.

"I'm glad, I'm very glad to hear that." I said.

I looked up into the night sky and looked and saw a star shining bright. I think I'm ready for the real world out there.

@@@@@@@@

A/N- Hey guys, did you miss me? Sorry for the late update. Projects, Ap tests, quizzes, and homework hits in the face so much. I will probably update 2 times a month for now on because this school crap. So leave a comment about the story. What's your favorite character? Or anything else. Just a reminder after this chapter, it's epilogue. It's the final moments of this book. Also I'm making two fanfics. If you like Attack on Titan or Naruto, I will be start posting the prologue.

Vote

Comment

Fan

And Share!

Also also for getting this book 26k reads, I really appreciated.

-Malika-san