Such a creep

Marshall's pov:

This sucks, not only do I have to sit in the back of this sucky class again, but it looks like poor bubba is that creep's new target. I mean seriously could he not make it anymore obvious? The entire class he's hanging all over gummy and praising him for his knowledge of the human body and shit. This is really pissing me off like gumball looks totally oblivious to Ricardo's obvious attempt to come onto him.

When the bell rings I quickly grab my stuff and grabs bubba's hand and run out of class as ricardio runs out of the classroom trying to stop us from leaving so soon. I drag gumball all the way to the schools court yard before stopping and falling on to ground out of breath.

"What the heck Marshall!?" He says leaning on a tree trying to catch his breath.

"I..I'm sorry bubba" I pants.

"It's just didn't you see how ricardio was acting?" I finally get out.

"You mean being nice?" Gumball says look down at me collapsed on the ground.

"What!? Being nice!?! Seriously gumball that pedo was all over you!" I say standing up.

"Marshall lee! Don't call your teacher a pedophile! He was just being nice! It feels good to be praised about your intellect every once and a while!" Gummy says turning away.

"Now if you'll excuse me I have a class I need to get to." He says and starts to walk away.

"Bubba please! I'm just trying to help you. He's done this kinda stuff before and I don't want you to be his newest victim." I say rushing after bubba.

He sighs and turns around. "Fine Marshall but please if this is all a misunderstanding I would like to stop calling Mr. Ricardio a pedophile"

I nod. "Yeah sure."

"Then it's fine. Now let's get to class I'll meet you here after school since you wanted to hang out."

"Sweet! I'll see you after school gummy!" I say Grabbing my stuff and running off.

This is gonna be a pretty sweet school year.