A cold shoulder (part 1)

Gumball's pov

I ran all the way home and sighed slowing down as I approached my house, I open the door to see peps running back and forth in much distress.

"Gumball! What are you doing hom- you know what never mind can you help me? I've been baby sitting our neighbors kid for a little extra money since I don't have much to do while your gone but you mother needs some help at her work. Can you watch him? He's playing in the living room." She says frantically, and I nod.

"Yes peps just calm down, you go help mom I'll watch the kid." She smile and hugs me grabbing her bag.

"Thank you gumball I'll be back soon and if I can be then I'll message you." She walks out to door.

"See yah later!" She yells and shuts the door.

Well this shouldn't be too hard I've watched kids before, they seem to like me. I walk into the living room and sit down next to the kid coloring away on a piece of paper.

"Whatcha drawing there?" I ask and he keeps his eyes on the paper.

"My friend" the boy says setting his Greg crayon down and picking up his red.

"Really? What's your friends name?" I says looking over at the scribbles on the page.

"He hasn't told me he doesn't like talking much." The kid colors in red eyes and what looks like a red long sleeved shirt.

"Do you see him often?" I ask and the boy nods.

"He visits me a lot, he brings me apples" the kid colors in dark black hair.

"Well that's nice" I say and the kid looks up at me.

"Yay! He's here!" And look over behind me and back at the kid.

"But there's no one there..?" He kid looks at me confused.

"Be he's right there!" He points at the seat next to me. He's starting to freak me out but if it's just an imaginary friend I don't want to crush this kid's fantasy.

"O-oh, uh what is he doing?" The kid smiles and exclaims.

"Giving you a hug!" Just then I felt goose bumps go up my arms and the right side of my body goes cold. I feel and arm go around my side and something lay on my shoulder. I jump and look over but can't see anything.

"W-w-why is he doing that?" He kid shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know, but he looks sad I haven't seen him like that before. He's been nothing but happy lately." The kid turns back around and keeps drawing.

I put my hand on the figure beside me and feel short soft hair on my shoulder. I jumps again at the sudden feeling and it slowly moves off of me. And The kid looks out the window.

"My parents are here! Bye pink guy! Bye friend!" And the kid walks out of the house leaving his drawing. I scoot over at look at his drawing. It's a figure with red eyes and shirt with a grayish skin color, topped with black hair. It looked very similar to Marshall.

What's going on.