My house

Gumball's pov:

I wake up on a couch I don't recognize and looks around. This place is kinda trashed there's empty cans and Ramen packages thrown everywhere.

"Oh it looks like pinky finally woke up" Brandon says sitting up in his chair opening a can of a unrecognizable substance in a can cozy.

"W-why did you take me here?" I say huddling into the corner of the couch.

"Don't get your panties and in a twist girly boy I ain't gonna hurt you....if you behave."

I start shaking not able to calm down.

The white haired girl Ashly walks in looking annoyed. She walks in front of me looking me up and down.

"Why is he so focused on you? Your not even that good looking. I mean what's up with all the pink?"

I wanted to hold my ground but I was to scared to say anything. We all sat there in silence for a few minutes when a loud crash comes from upstairs.

"Whoa, 5 minuets new record" Ashly says standing up. Loud foot steps booms downstairs.

"Ashly! You're gone too far this time!!" He looked different his eyes where glowing bright red and his nail where really long.

"Whoa I didn't expect him to be that pissed!" Brandon says standing up.

I bolt up to run behind Marshall but Brandon grabs my arm.

"No get off of me!!" I yell trying to break free.

Marsh runs over and pulls me out of Brandon's grips and throws me on the couch as he runs up to Brandon and punches him in the stomach and he falls over gripping his stomach.

"Shi-" he coughs and tries to stand back up, but marshal pushes him back down with his foot.

"Stay down I don't want you doing more than you already have" Marshall says harshly. He turns towards Ashly.

"Never do anything like this ever again, or it won't be him that's under my foot" he says walking back over to me and picking me up.

"But you don't even talk to me anymore what did I do to you!?" Ashly screamed.

"You did a lot of things Ashly and I don't have time to list them off right now." He says Cooley and walks out the door.

Outside there's a guy in all black clothing with grey hair standing by a car.

"Sorry for making you bring my car mono I had a little business to take care of."

The man just shakes his had and opens the door. He signs to Marshall 'its no problem I didn't have anything better to do anyway'

"That's good well I'll see yah late gotta take gum butt home" he says patting my butt. I just blush and pout crossing my arms.

"Aw don't look at me like that I just saved you" he says setting me in the passengers seat of the car.

"Well was carrying my really necessary?" Marshall sits down in the diver's seat.

"It's more dramatic that way" he says chuckling and starts driving.

"Wait where are we going?" I say looking at him.

"My house" he says keeping his eyes on the road.

"Why? Weren't you gonna take me home?"

"Well I wanna keep an eye on you tonight they might come back" he says grinning.

This is gonna be a long night.