Your weirdo

Gumball's pov

I jump when Braco crashes out of the closet and embraces me in a huge hug.

"Get off of my gummy!!" He yells and Marshall looks down at him obviously angry.

"Your gummy? Yeah right. Like he'd actually be with a pipsqueak like you, keep dreaming." Marshall spats at him and braco's face turns red in embarrassment.

"'Keep dreaming?' Yeah right! You don't even deserve him the way oh treat him! You treat him like something you could just throw way and be perfectly fine! I resent you Marshall lee. I'll never let you treat him like that ever again." He stands back up and looks at me.

"I'm sorry gumball, I should leave now. Sorry for saying unnecessary things." He rushes out of the room.

"W-well that was something..." I say as Marshall starts chuckling.

"Huh?"

"I didn't know that kid had it in him, I guess you do have some pretty strong friends, sorry for pretending I didn't know he was in there, I wanted to see what he would do." My face turns red.

"You knew!?" Marshall chuckles and I cover my face.

"I've never been so embarrassed in my entire life.." I whine turning over so I don't have to face him.

"Aw come on gummy~ it was cute~" He hugs me lovingly and kisses my cheek.

"...you weirdo.."I say chuckling a bit.

"I'm your weirdo~" He whispers resting his head on my shoulder.

I sigh and turn back over hugging him back. I guess this isn't too bad, everything worked out and I think I strengthened my bond with Marshall. I hope this never ends. I wanna hold him for as long as he allows me.

____________________________

Sorry for the short chapter ^^" I'm gonna be working on a longer one to finish his horrible story up! But don't worry if you where hoping for more I'm gonna be making a sequel of when they are a little more grown up! I hope you had fun with this, I sure did. See you in the last chapter.