Why go along with it?

Gumball's pov

A few weeks pass and everything is going pretty well with me and Marshall....well except for one thing.

I sit my locker and sighs looking down and then look over to see Marshall leaning on the locker with a smooth looking expression on his face. 'Marshall you better not be doing what I think your doing again.' I think to my self and get a little closer.

As I get closer I see a girl giggling mad hugging her books blushing at whatever Marshall is saying.

This is what's annoying me right now, over a while I've notice that even though me and him are dating he keeps going along and flirts back with all the girls that approach him. It's not an on and off thing as a joke it's everyday with this.

"-eah Marshall you have a very handsome face you know" he stays moving back and forth nervously.

"Oh really now~?" He leans in closer

"What else do you like about me? I'm much more that a pretty face~" he says looking up seeing me. The girl looks over also. My face is completely red with anger and I just turn around and walk off. That idiot he doesn't know when to stop. Be fore I leave I hear the girl comment.

"What's with him?" And then a fast pair of foot stepped following me closely.

"Wait! Gummy where you going!?" He reaches out and grabs my arm but I smack his hand and shake him off.

"Don't touch me Marshall! And don't gummy me I'm not your gummy anymore!" Marshall looks up at me in shock and rubs his hand, and my bag falls to my side.

"Ow! Gummy what are you talking about?" My face turns an even darker shade of red and I look right in his eyes with the angriest expression I can muster.

"Marshall lee is breaking up with you!"

"But- wha- why!? What did I do" he says obviously angry.

"That's exactly what's wrong! You don't see what your doing! You literally flirt back with anyone that flirts with you!" I huff.

"J-just leave me alone.." I say and turns around.

"I'm going home early..don't follow me" I pull my bag back up and walk out of the school.

"But- gummy!" I slam the door shut and run the whole way home.