Don't get caught

Gumball'a pov:

I show the still puffy eyed Marshall to my room and he immediately flops down on my bed and sighs loudly.

"Oh my god bubba your bed is sooooo soft!" I roll my eyes and sit down at the chair by my desk. Marshall Turns to his side and wraps arm back behind his head staring at me.

"Do you need something?" I ask leaning forward in my chair, and Marshall nods.

"Then, what is it?" He smirks at me.

"You~" I roll my eyes at him again chuckling and grabbing my book.

"Aw bubba~ I'm being serious." He says pouting and moves his legs off the bed and bit and keeps tapping me over and over with his foot.

I ignore him and open my book. He gets off the bed and crouches next to my chair. I look over at him. He has a very expectant look on his face.

"Yes Marshall?" I say shutting my book again since it looks like I'm not gonna get any reading done anyways.

"Nothing~" he says leaning against the chair.

"Weren't you gonna lay down?" I ask and he looks up at me.

"I got lonely~ you should come lay with me." My face turns a bit red but before I could reply Marshall already has ahold of me and drags me on to the bed and hugs me like a body pillow.

"M-Marshall!"

"Calm down sweet stuff I'm just hugging you~" Marshall says smoothly and my face flushes red. After a minute or two I give in and hug him back.

"That's adorable gummy~"

"S-shut it Marshall! Do you want me to hug you or not!" I yell pouting my face still flushed.

"Oh I want you to do a lot of thing~" he says as he grabs my chin and lifts it up a bit.

"W-wha-!?" I get cut off my Marshall wrapping his arm around my back and kissing me still holding my chin.

My face flushes even redder and I wrap my arms around Marshall's neck. He moves us, where I'm laying on my back and he hovers above me still kissing me.

"You seem rather accepting Bubba, is this an invitation~?" I scowl at Marshall and he smirks.

"Ok ok, I'll stop teasing you gummy~" He chuckles a bit, presumably at my red face.

"And get onto the good stuff~." He says moving his head down to my neck and kisses it as he puts a hand up my shirt. My heart is racing and my head is spinning, when I hear the front door open.

"Oh gummy~! I'm home!!" I hear peps yell from down stairs. Marshall jumps and my heart beats even faster, I can't let peps find us like this!

"M-Marshall get of-" He leans down and kisses me deeply and I try to push him off.

"Oh gummy~! Are you home?" I hear and Begin to panic. I break the kiss off.

"Marshal-!" I try to tell but he covers my mouth and whispers.

"Shh~" he leans back down and kisses me softly running his hands through my hair. Marshall's voice is smooth and soft causing to go deeper than usual, I could get used to this.

"Don't worry she's not gonna find us like thi-" Marshall's smooth talking gets cut off and he swings his head towards my door slamming open with a shocked Pepes stands on the other side.

"P-p-peps!" I stammer out and Marshall's face turns bright red from the position we are in. Marshall on top of my holding one of my hands as it lays by my head and our faces both flushed a bright red.

"O-oh, I-I uh didn't mean to interrupt..uh..sorry! Please continue!" Peps manages to get out before closing the door and running out.Marshall and I sit there in shock.

"......So should we continue or-" 

"As if I could do that now!!" I yell, marshal chuckles and hugs me.

"Sorry bubby got a little carried away" Marshall says laying on me.

"You better be" I mumble pouting and Marshall just pets my head and rests.