Ch.3 The Reverse Flash Returns(Part-2)

(At STAR Labs) So, can he?...Asked Joe. No, he can't phase through it. It's the same cell we used to hold Reverse Flash last year. Said Caitlin. Why is he here? I thought he was dead? I asked as we walked to the cortex. You said that your friend's fiancé killed himself to stop Reverse Flash, right? Asked Harry. Yes, why? Asked Cait. Well, if I'm correct. That Reverse Flash was from the future, because he already killed your mother. This Reverse Flash must be from the past. He did he came here to learn what timeline you where from. He was trying to go back to his timeline, to tell your future self that he was ever so closer to finding out your identity. This Reverse Flash has not gone back in time to kill your mother, or to be in disguise as my doppelgänger. Explained Harry. So...I'm a way, Eddie died for nothing? Asked Cisco as he wiped a small amount of blood from his nose. No, he died to save you from that version of Reverse Flash. There's a term for this many people, but from different timelines, there called time-remnants. Harry explained. So what do we do with him? Asked Joe. He stays down there, until further notice. I said as I headed for the exit. (The Next Day/At CCPD) You ok, Bar? You seemed pretty pissed yesterday. Asked Joe. Well I did see my worst enemy who I thought was dead. Pretty stressful day, if you ask me...Watch-ya got there? I asked as I noticed a file in Joe's hands. Oh this? These are the names of new guys and gals joining next year. 2 officers, and 1 forensic protege. He replied as he opened the file. Anybody we know? I asked. Not that I know, but here..lemme know if you recognize any of these names: Gloria Gardner, Alvin Desmond, and the forensic protege is August Heart. Said Joe. That August Heart, is that a man or a woman? I asked. Uhhhh...man, why? Asked Joe. Well, August could be both a male or female name and I was just asking. I replied while blushing from peer pressure. Well, I need to contact these guys, and gal. See yah later. Said Joe as he left my lab.(My phone begins ringing) Barry, it's Cisco! Said Cait(I run to STAR Labs)

(My phone begins ringing) Barry, it's Cisco! Said Cait(I run to STAR Labs)

What's wrong? I asked. Cisco is being affected by the timeline. You capturing Reverse Flash wasn't what the timeline had planned I guess. Said Cait nervously. Ok..so what do we do? I asked nervously. We have to send Reverse Flash back...and NOW! Said Harry. What? No! I just caught him I'm not going to let him slip again! I said in anger. Barry, if we don't, Cisco will die. Said Cait. Ok..ok. Harry, go tell him. I said as Cait and I sat next to Cisco.(Outside of the pipeline) Time to send you home. Said Harry as he cocked his gun. You messed with the timeline, something you all don't understand. And now...that Cisco is being affected by it, isn't he? Said Thawne evily. Can you do me a favor, and shut up. Said Harry as he pointed his gun at the cell door. Who are you? Asked Thawne. No one of consequence. Replied Harry. Well The Flash trust you, that could be useful in the future. Oh I doubt that, very much. Said Thawne as the cell door opened as well as the whole pipeline. You ready? I asked as I entered the room. I win again Flash. Said Reverse Flash as he went leaned against the pipeline door. Hey, listen, Thawne knows about you. This is where he learns about you, all of you. This is where how he knows about STAR Labs, this is how he gets the idea to become my doppelgänger. This is his origin story, and it's going to happen no matter what you do or try to do. Said Harry in the most positive way possible. I can throw him 3 centuries in the future, he'll always be part of me. I said as I stood next to Thawne.

We'll meet again, Flash

We'll meet again, Flash. Said Reverse Flash as he pulled his mask up. I know, and I'll be ready for you every time. I said as we got in running stances. All you have to do is run. Said Caitlin. Sounds normal, haha. Said Reverse Flash in his disoriented voice. Just shut up and let's run! I said as we took off.

(A few moments later) The portals open! Said Reverse Flash

(A few moments later) The portals open! Said Reverse Flash. One more pass. I replied as we ran around the portal. Farewell, Flash! Said Reverse Flash as I tossed him into the time-continuum.

  You did it Barry, Cisco's doing fine

You did it Barry, Cisco's doing fine. Said Cait over my radio. Ok..now lets get back to finding Zoom. I said as I re-entered the cortex.
------------(Easter Egg-ish)----------

The names that Joe listed off earlier in this chapter are actual DC characters. Two of them will be appearing in future books. I hope you enjoy once you research their names!😁😄😉😉⚡️⚡️👋👋

-Alex