Ch.5 Hunter Zolomon

What? Asked Caitlin in doubt. Jay is Zoom. I saw it..he's at the CCPD. said Ciso as he picked up the helmet. No..not again. I said as I ran out of the Labs.(Outside of the city) Aaaaaarrrhhhhhh!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!! I shouted in anger.(Back at STAR Labs) Ramon, your positive? Asked Harry as he tightened his fist. Yes. He came out of a breach, with what looked like 20 meta-humans. He replied. My God, he brought his army. Maybe we can find him, we need Jay's DNA. Do you know where his doppleganger is? Asked Harry as he turned to Caitlin. Yes, but his name isn't Jay, he was adopted and his name was changed. said Cait as she sat down. Tell us, please Snow? Asked HArry as he and Cisco sat next to her. Ok... She replied as she began to think.(1 month after Jay arrived at STAR Labs for the first time) So, what where you been doing while you learned about us? asked Cait. Well, i examined some of the city's sights. Compared them to mine. Did you know that they were making a museum for me just one month after i became The Flash. said Jay as they walked down a street. Replied Jay. Did you find your doppelganger? Asked Cait. Yes, but he isn't Jay Garrick. Said Jay. What? How is that possible? Asked Cait. He was adopted by a family after birth. His name is Hunter Zolomon. Said Jay. Hunter Zolomon? Interesting name. Said Cait. Heh, it's one of a kind. Said Jay with a small, and strange, grin.(Present Day) Hunter Zolomon? Hunter Zolomon?! I checked when i got , just in case, but that psychopath does not exist on this planet. said Harry angrily. Psychopath? What do you mean? Asked Cisco. On my Earth, as a child Hunter Zolomon watched his father kill his mother right in front of him. He went into foster care, nobody adopted him. He became a murderer at age 20. He was about to be given the electric chair. He must've gotten his powers as he got electrocuted. Harry explained. Why is his doppelganger important t us, though? Asked Cisco. Don't you see?! There is no Jay Garrick! He made up that identity just to learn about all of you. So there was never a Jay Garrick? Asked Caitlin. Correct. He replied. We need to tell B..Said Cait as I re-entered the cortex. Allen, we need to fill you in. Said Harry as I sat down.(An hour later) This is just like last year. I looked up to someone, who ended up being the person I had been hunting down. I..I can't take anymore of this...stress. I said angrily. Stress is bad for the brain, Slugger. Said a familiar voice. Dad?..Dad! I said as I ran over and gave him a hug. Hey everybody. He said as we hugged. We are heading to Joe's, do you want to come with us? I Caitlin. I'd love that. Said Henry.(At Joe's house) It's good to see you Henry. Said Joe as they shook hands. You to, Joe. Said Henry as we walked toward the dinner table. After all the bad that has happened. I actually feel happy. I said as Iris and I brought out food. I know, I still can't believe that Ja..Hunter was Zoom. Said Iris as we set out plates and cups. I know...but with my dad here, I can't see anything going wr..I said as Zoom rapped his hand around my dad's neck. Zoom? I asked in fear. Are story is not yet finished, Flash. Said Zoom as he took my dad. ZOOM! I shouted as I ran after him.(We ran through the city and stopped at..my old house) Jay? I asked as I entered the house. You still won't believe me that you and I aren't the same, then I'm gonna have to make you believe me. Said Hunter with his hand around my dad's neck. Jay, what're you doing? I asked. Barry, it's ok. Said my Dad. This...this is what's gonna make you just..like..me..! MShouted Hunter as he vibrated his hand through my dad's chest. DAAAAAAAddddd!!! I screamed with a tear going down my eye.