The Truth hurts

¤Emma's P.O.V¤

"Emma your not supposed to be with me I hurt you and I don't want to do it again" he said as he walked away me stopping him before he went out the door

"Luke that's the past and I don't remember just please don't leave me luke" I cried as he moved me out of the way but I put myself back where I was.

"Emma I don't want to hurt you just let me go!" He yelled making me jump but I stayed in my spot

"No luke I forgive you!" I yelled back wipping my tears

"You can't forgive me I cheated on you and made you loose your memory now Emma please just move" He said as he grabbed me arm pushing me out of the way me falling as I look at my wrist which was red by his grip.

"I'm sorry Emma...." he said and walked out as I cried on the floor, I forgave him I don't care if he hurt me I love him and I don't want to loose him.

*2 days later*

I've been distant to everyone and I stayed away from everyone I never went out I stayed home sitting in my room going over my instagram over photos of me and luke I cried myself to sleep just remember the way he left I was hurt.

"Emma I know you don't want to talk to any one but it's Stassie I have a key to your house so I'm coming in" she said and walked into my room her eyes going soft.

"Oh sweetie" she said and walked to my bed hugging me as I cried into her arms, "Emma it's okay he was protecting you from himself because he didn't want to hurt such a beautiful girl like you" she said pulling away and wipping my tears.

"But he hurt me either way." I said as I held back tears

"Let's go out to eat everyone is coming even luke come one Emma dress fancy" she said and I got out of bed and walked to my bathroom

"I'll pick your dress get in" she said and I nodded, I closed the door and and stripped down and jumped in. I let the warm water hit me as it relaxes me. I washed my hair and body and shaved and got out. I dryed myself off and put on my under wear and my strapless bra Stassie left me, I rapped my robe around me and walked out to see stassie with a rack that pulls out with three long dresses.

One strapless dress with silver desighn on top and top and the rest blue with silver heels.

Another strapless dress that is pink with a silver lining on the top and pink heels with it.

The last one is a blue dress with a lace desighn on the chest area and blue heels to match it.

"Which one" she appeared from behind the dresses, i thougjt about it.

"I like the pink in" i said and she nodded

"Good because abbys already wearing a long blue dress and briannas wearing a long turquois dress and i have my long yellow dress hear" she said and it looked just like my pink one.

"Nice" i said as she put the other two in my closet, "Well im going to do my make up first and you can do your too.

She nodded and we did pur make up and hair, for my hair i did a water fall braid and curled my hair.

"Lets go we meet everyone thier" she said and we nodded and left

Lets just hope for the best of it...........

************
Sorry i didnt update yesterday but i was a sick but i wanted to up fate today so next chapter ill show the girls out fits
-TakeUsToNeverland-