Chapter 1: Lion Cub

HI!! WELCOME TO MY FOURTH BOOK!!! YAY!!! Now, this book is a Minicat book (Mini Ladd X IAMWILDCAT)!! I love writing new books for you guys!! And I love reading your comments! I love how nice you guys are, thank you! Now, ENJOY!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

"For millions of years, the humans had no clue that there world wasn't as what it seemed to be. They had no clue what mysterious and hidden creatures were right in front of their eyes. The creatures that roam day or night. The creatures succeeding to escape the human eye. The same creatures who raise the moon and sun. Those creatures were Hybrids. The half human, half animal species. Hybrids were here for millions and millions of years.

The first hybrids were, Jonathan and Evan, the moon and sun, the fire and water, the raccoon and the owl. They were the ones to bring the hybrid society to life. They are the hybrids goddesses, they helped us succeed to become one. They rise the sun and moon for our kind, humans think otherwise. They think that gravity push's them. But the love of the two helped move the moon and sun.

The hybrid species has grown from pigs to wolfs. The well known way to put it is, predator and prey. Why it is well known is because of Nanners (I'm so sorry!! It's the first thing that came to mind!), the black cat hybrid has made hybrids enemy's. Between the hybrids, predator and prey. The thing is, both the predator and prey are the same strength so they don't over power over each other. Nanners just split them apart. The hybrids are at war, hiding in two different places in the world, soon to collide, turning into a blood bath.

We all pray that Jonathan, the raccoon hybrid, and Evan, the owl hybrid, help us to come back as one. To come back as a pack. To come back as a family.

Ok Craig, time for bed! You have a big day ahead of you! It's your first day of predator preschool! Now, what do you do when you see someone that isn't a predator, like prey?"

Craig jumped on his bed, listening to his father tell him the drastic story of the hybrids. His father closed the book and looked down at his son. Craig's lion ears flopped around his head, his tail wiggling around as it soared through the air. A little piece of lion hair stuck out of his head, the beginning of a main. He plopped down in a pretzel shape with his legs. "OOH!! OOH! I KNOW!! PICK ME!!!" His father rolled his eyes and smiled, looking down at his son. "Yes, Craig?"

"OK!! You run to find the alpha!! Then they can find them and kill them!!"

"Yes Craig! Very good! Now, it's time to go to bed!"

Craig went under the covers, pulling them over his chest. His father bent down to his son's cheek, giving it a kiss and purring. His father's black panther ears brushed his son's cheek. Craig smiled and purred, closing his eyes. His father got up from Craig's bed, shutting off the light. He walked out and saw his wife, Azul. She smiled down at her son, Craig. Her cougar ears brushed through her long sandy color hair. Her tail wrapped around her waist, hugging her. The father and husband, Valak, wrapped his arm around her, putting his head on her shoulder. They both looked down at their beautiful lion cub.

Craig was sound asleep, dreaming about his favorite food, beef. He loved beef! His father would hunt some animals, even though the animals in this area were almost extinct, he always knows where they are and he always gets one. He cuddled up and wrapped his arm around his stuffed animal, Porky the pig.

Craig's family lived in a secret place in the Amazon, with a great amount of sunlight and heat. Craig hoped that he would soon move to a more cooler place. But for now, his family was nice and happy. Just the way it should be...Peaceful

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOO!! CAN'T WAIT TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! IDK WHY!!! Haha! Ok, hoped you liked this chapter!! Please leave a comment on what you think of this new book so far! Thank you for reading!! BYE!!!!