I Hate English Class

A/N: Next chapter!

Last time:

He nods and I turn away as the Camero pulls out of the parking lot. Isaac, Scott and Stiles are standing outside the doors gaping like fish out of water oh this is gonna be fun. Explaining why I just got out of their alphas car.

Now:

UNKNOWN POV

They came back early with their usual, daily report and to say that I was mad was an understatement of the century. She was supposed to die years ago! How did she even survive? If her physical wounds didn't kill her than her emotional wounds should have finished her!

ASH POV

"Why were you just with Derek?" Stiles was the first to talk. Um....should I tell them the truth?

"Don't lie." Scott. That makes up my mind, I will tell them a version of the truth.

"Derek is the brother of my dead best friend and we were catching up." I turn away, thinking of Laura. An arm wraps around my shoulder and reflexively I jump into defense mode with my eyes empty. Within seconds I come back to my senses and see Isaac looking uncomfortable with his arm in an awkward position under me.

My eyes widen,"Oh my god are you okay? I am so so so sorry, it is a reflex and I didn't mean to hurt you. I thought you were someone else. Is your arm-"

"Hey Ash, I am fine." Isaac cuts my rambling off. I am normally not one to blush but I couldn't help it as he touched my cheek to calm me down.

"Uhhem!" Stiles cleared his voice behind us and Scott nudged him and pulled him away. Okay....

"Ready for class? You missed Science, and Econ and now we have English." 

"Are the twins are in English with us?"

He nods and I shrug. They will not get to me. Not this time. We stop at my locker to get my stuff for English and together Isaac and I walk to English.

"We have assigned seats in the class and I hope you are near me and I sit next to Allison." He told me as we entered. I shot him a confused look. "Scott's girlfriend." I nod and walk up to the teacher and give her the slip she has to sign.

 People sat down and I immediately spotted the twins. It took all the self control I had to not shift and rip them apart. "Class, this is our new student Ash Hunter," Ms. Blake started. "Say three things about you."

I hate teachers who make me do things like this. "I...um....I am an orphan, my brother," I stressed how 'brother' was singular.,"My brother lives here and.....I love one direction." I didn't bother looking at the twins. They are not worth my time.

"Okay, Ash, you can sit next to...,"her eyes roam the room. "You can sit next to Ethan."

I felt the blood drain out of my face and I go stiff and slowly drag myself toward him."Cazzo." I swear in Italian.I plop down and I glare at him. "Don't even try to talk to me."

"Okay class, for our beginning of the year project you will be working with the person next to you."

I am hating this class more and more. She starts to explain what we have to do but I don't care. I have to work with him on a project. Shoot me with wolfsbane already.

The bell rings and I grab my stuff and race to the door. Too slow. Again.

"Do you reallly think that they will accept you when they find out the truth?"

"Leave me the hell alone. I don't want to talk to you."

"Too bad, we are partners remember!"

I am so screwed.

A/N: Who do you think is the unknown pov. guess down below and we will see. Also sorry this is so short. I was bored so i decided to update! Comment and Vote!