Perfection

Heyyyyy I know it's been a while but I just started Highschool and so I'm still getting used to everything and so ha. Enjoy and thanks for the people who actually take the time to wait for updates I love you all!

Its 5:30 when I jump into the shower and I shave and do all of my business and am out by 6. Half an hour I know but do you know how long it takes to fully shave your legs? It's no easy task.

Running through my closet, well the clothes that the boys had bought from my lace anyway, I had settled with three possible outfits.

The first was a sleeveless black, flowy button up with lime green jeans and my black and grey free run 3s

The second was a dark blue and white stripe three quarter sleeve with a army green vest paired with athletic Capri leggings

The last one was leggings with a tribal print, off the shoulder short sleeve paired with a black hoodie.

I ended up wearing the second outfit with my hair in a French crown braid. By the time I was done with clothes and hair, it was 7:20 so I quickly put my base on followed with a little concealer. I did my favourite smokey eye with thick eyeliner and Chapstick. To be safe rather than sorry, I sprayed a setting spray in so everything would hold before rushing downstairs. Just as the doorbell rung.

Sadly Aiden was already at the door glaring at Isaac when I reached the door. I patted Aiden's back as I pushed past him. Isaac looked at me and blushed. "You look beautiful," he said. "Not saying that you don't any other day, wow that-" I cut off his familiar word vomit.

"Thank you Isaac, you look good too," and I meant it, he cleaned up well with a, coincidentally, army green shirt and black jeans. The shirt brought out the hints of green in his eyes.

A low growl sounded behind me. I rolled my eyes not even bothering to turn. "Shall me go?" Isaac asked shyly glancing behind me. I smile and start walking toward the stairs.

I was lead outside to a very very smexy black camaro. I gave him a questioning look. Since when has Isaac owned a car? "Derek let me borrow it." Ahhh.

"So," I started to ask as Isaac revved the engine, "are you gonna tell me where we are going?"

He looks at me from the drivers seat and give me a smirking no.

It was about a fifteen minute drive and Isaac and I talked about random things. We talked about his older brother Camden, his dad, my time with Laura Hale, life as an omega, among some others.

When we got out, all I could see was a tall round structure, like a water tower? With fences around it as some small buildings underneath it. I gave Isaac a questioning look, but he just grabbed my hand and lead me to the metal, cage like fence. Obviously using his werewolfy strength, he lept over the barbed wire with ease.

I followed putting less effort because, I'm an alpha, therefore stronger. Turns out I should have used a little more wolf magic because my shin got scraped by the wire. Which was odd though because I am very familiar with my strength as a werewolf. Eh, whatever. (A/N: anyone know what's happening to her?)

Together, Isaac and I ran towards the ladder that led up to the huge water tower. Yes, I found out what it was. Isaac going first, started up the ladder.
Reaching the top, I saw a picnic basket and a large blanket, surrounded by electronic candles. "Thank you Isaac, no one has ever done something like this for me."

He grabs my hand and leads us towards the blanket. "I hope that I will be the only one," he says in my ear softly. We sit on the fleece blanket and Isaac hands me a BLT and takes a ham and cheese for himself. "I asked your brothers for help so I hope they got it right."

I smile,"It's perfect."

We spend the night talking about our past, our present and our future. The night ended too soon because before we knew it, the alarm that Isaac had set on his phone so the twins wouldn't rip out his throat, rang startling both of us. Isaac groaned and stood up very reluctantly.

Taking our time to walk to the car and down from the tower, we just embraced the silence and each other's presence. The drive was too short back to the apartment that the twins occupied and dragging our feet we made our way to the entrance. "Goodnight beautiful," he whispered to me as my hand touched the cold metal of the doorknob.

"Goodnight handsome," I reply before letting got of the knob and grabbing his neck and bringing him down to my height to kiss him. He immediately kissed back and we were both slightly breathless when we pulled away and Isaac glowed his gorgeous golden eyes at me and I glowed back. He gasped and tenderly reached up to my face to stroke my cheek. "What?" I asked self consciously. He just glowed his eyes at me and I could see my reflection in his wolf eyes. I gasp in shock mimicking Isaac not even a minute ago.

My eyes were icy blue.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh what happened to her?! I am sorry for not updating in so long but the last couple weeks have been so hectic with transitioning into high school and I have 7 tests this week so I am really sorry.