Too Full

thanks for all your comments I am british all the way!!!!! Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomilson, Liam Payn, Daniel Sharman, Robert Pattinson, Daniel Radcliff, Tom Felton....must I go on? anyway....what did you think of the season finale? Was I the only person who cried? I sure hope not. R.I.P Aiden <3 We Love You!!!!

Last Time:

Now:

I met Isaac about half way between the loft and the forest. “Sup ‘Zac?”

“Nothing much. What about you? What happened at the vault?”

I groan before replying. “Argent decided that it was a great idea to break the mountain ash and allow two killing machines into the wild.”

“Wow that's...something.” He pulls me into a side hug as we continue walking. “You will find them, don’t worry.”

Awww! He is so adorable! He is like a big teddy bear. More like a cuddly werewolf. Which is also true. We walk toward the woods with his arm around my waist and mine around his.

As we came to the clearing there was another Argent. “Seriously, another Argent, you have got to be kidding me.” I moan mentally backhanding their faces because of their stupidity.

Argent, I think Chris just ignored me and my ever so attractive moans. “There's only one creature on earth that can visually track footprints, and that's man. And if you're not trained like me, you have no idea that this print is Boyd's and these-”

“are Cora's.” Isaac cuts in.

“Nope,” Argent disagrees, “They're yours. You trampled Cora's as soon as you walked over here. Listen, I know the three,” I clear my throat none too quietly. “Four,” he corrects himself.

Yes you better be what am I? Invisible?

“of you are focusing half your energy on resisting your own urges under the full moon, but that puts you at a severe disadvantage to Boyd and Cora, who have fully given in. They put the pedal to the floor where you three are barely hitting the speed limit.” He explains to the stupider wolfies.

“So what do we do?” Oh Scotty.

“Focus on your sense of smell.” I say before Argent can say anything.

“Yes,” he agrees, “Actual wolves are known to track their prey by up to a hundred Miles a day by scent.A trained hunter can use scent to track them. If the wind is with them, wolves can track a scent by a distance of two Miles, which means we can draw them to us Or into a trap. Full moon does give us one advantage.

They'll have a higher heat signature, which makes them easier to spot with infrared.

He tosses everyone a pair of infrared goggles.

In sync, Derek and I throw the goggles back and say “Thanks, but I've got my own.” while making our eyes glow. ‘Cuz we are just that cool.