New Girl

Dear diary
Chloe and I are getting really close. I trust her to not abandon me but if she does it wouldn't surprise me. Today she comes in crying. She says her friend tried to commit suicide because she has cancer. She asks me to go with her to see her friend. We get to the room and I meet the girl her name is Rose. She is beautiful with straight,long black hair and brown eyes. Her face is tear stained which I'm not surprised. Chloe hugs her and they both start crying. "Hey no more tears you two you both of you need to be strong for each other for your families and for your friends this disease is hard to beat but not impossible you just have to be strong and never give up" I say glaring. They sniffle and bring me into the hug. I leave and go back to my room to let them spend alone time. Everyone needs a friend but not everyone wants one. Fiona and I talk. We talk about the disease,we talk about my dreams,we talk about Chloe,and we talk about emotions. I have many emotions running through my head but I only express a few. Emotions are a sign of being broken  that if you let get out if control could take over and you would do things you never thought you would do. I'm not only broken but used and old but I don't show my emotions I just stay numb because emotions mean pain and pain is meant to be felt so I won't be able to stop the pain. I leave Fiona and go to my treatment Dr. Rick says I'm gonna get sick again. I'm use to it but this is a stronger dose of chemo I don't know if I'll be able to take it much longer.
-Ash