average Life Style or not?

I wuld have to say, that my lifestyle is very complicated due to past and or present things that have happened to me of course I still am Considered a Neko Chan and also Emo, causr I like Jingle Things that go around my neck and I almost guarantee that if someone gave me something that makes Noise, I would be mesmerized by it, but I also wear alot of accessible things that are Spiritually Related such as Crystals, not to mention that I and or you people can bend elements with just knowing your Zodiac Sign and what elements you bend so for me, my two elements that I can bend are Water (Libra) air (Scorpio), but in school im known as the girl that gets rejected, Ditched, and left alone at the lunch Table, Listening to music with a Hoodie On, to describe me easily is I am the Girl That is Suicidal, who has a bipolar disorder, who doesnt feel the need to live Anymore, to people such as the "cool kids" im considered nerdy, emotional, pyschotic, I can explain the Pyschotic part that they get from me, cause I get Manic and it gets so bad that I cant control it and where I just want to hurt people in anyway possible, and I keep holding myself back from Doing that, I dont socialize much either due to me being afraid of myself and hurting people, another reason why I dont sociallize much is becaus of my Anxiety cause I get Major Anxiety attacks when I talk to new people, so if you try to become friends with me, it will take me awhile to get to know you and finally Speak to you. I promise that if I dont speak to you as easily as you speak to me, just know that I'll try my best to talk to you. You'll be lucky enough to get nods out of me then.