late night Thoughts

My Late Night Thoughs have disturbed my Sleeping Lately but they Mostly Consist of Missing My dead Ex
And crying About him every night,my Dad and how it hurts to even look at pictures of Him since I found out he died,My Crush Josh And Meadows/Flowers Mainly tonight it's just been me thinking of Being With Someone and Saying "I Want to go to The Meadows And Be With The Flowers....." or "can you take me to the meadows? I want to get Lost In The Flowers"
And lately My Dreams have Consisted Of Flowers mostly the white flowers,Yellow flowers And Roses.....I Don't Know what it All Means Or if it even relates to the close to heart deaths in my Head But I Know Its Also Been Bringing in the sad Thoughts....cause I Start to Think of Fields Of Flowers Then I Start thinking of Death and how it's all Around Me and then The thought of Meadows Full Of Colorful Flowers Mixes In and I think of Death And How I Want to Be With The Flowers forever and how I think I'd Feel So Much More Happier if I was in a Field Full Of Them and I don't know how it Makes Me Feel Sad but it does....maybe it makes me feel Disconnected? Or Maybe it's Just That A Meadow Is Where I Need to Be Maybe? Or Maybe there's Just Something There In A Meadow Waiting For Me?.....I Don't Know But it Saddens My Thoughts...
DestortedSoul
Stumped_Emo
FucUpp
TheEmoKing
imaginarydaymare
JustxCamx
PatrickkStumph
perfectisntathing
_Ginger-Stray_
sunshine_plz_ugh